Virgin, Utah Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full credit to you guys as well. If it weren't for the postwhorehouse, I wouldn't have passed 34,000 yet. :laugh:

alrighty virgins. i'm outta heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere. peace :kiss:
fappage.gif

Fuck no! :scream:
fappage.gif

Bye bye!

Full credit to you guys as well. If it weren't for the postwhorehouse, I wouldn't have passed 34,000 yet. :laugh:

Seriously...about a month ago I was hovering around 10,000 posts and avoiding this site like the plague

Seriously...about a month ago I was hovering around 10,000 posts and avoiding this site like the plague

I remarked to Khan during the site upgrade earlier that in the last five days, I've probably made only about five posts outside of the postwhorehouse! There's just nothing happening on EYKIW or FYM or B&C that really interests me right now. We need a new album!

LM, I just noticed that the Kunstmuseum is in on the
fappage.gif
action! :lmao:
fappage.gif

So, which stadium fell down?

Not a stadium, this crap.

With all the discussion of bankruptcies, route cuts, service cuts, fuel surcharges, charging for food and drinks, new charges for checked baggage, restrictions for carry-on luggage, long lineups, security hassles, rude flight attendants, obnoxious passengers, anything goes dress code, we can only wonder how much faster the airline industry can race to the bottom. It is a shame that Gen Y will only know air travel as it is today, and never experience the fun and greatness of air travel like many of us have. As a kid, a visit to the flight deck was always the highlight of a flight! Now this is inaccessible behind a reinforced locked door.

Just imagine how great it would have been to have Airliners.net a time when air travel seemed to be in an era of unstoppable growth, and where airlines would stop at nothing to improve service for passengers both on the ground and inflight.

Check out these videos, when people enjoyed flying, the service was excellent, employees were loyal and proud to work for their carrier, and aircraft innovations for inflight luxury, comfort and convenience are evident.

I had no idea American Airlines once had private compartments (similar to those in a train) in the upper decks of their 747s (@ 2:57 in the video)... Now AA's survival is in question...

YouTube - Pan Am introduction to jet service

YouTube - Boeing 747 Classic Cabin Schemes

Where did it all go wrong??

Pap pap pap.

Milestones are intimidating. But no one really cares that much anyway.

It wasn't the milestone I cared about I just got so friggin' bored.
I remarked to Khan during the site upgrade earlier that in the last five days, I've probably made only about five posts outside of the postwhorehouse! There's just nothing happening on EYKIW or FYM or B&C that really interests me right now. We need a new album!

Exactly. There's nothing else to talk about but high c's and Coldplay? Really?
The boss battles are easy in this game. :up:
fappage.gif

VICTORY IS MINE :yippie:
fappage.gif

You may have enjoyed Shaun Vox's recent Coldplay thread in EYKIW, Axxo. It was closed after about 12 posts, but a few of us postwhores took the piss before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom