Virgin, Utah Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and you like opeth.

Damn straight.

Mikael Akerfeldt at a gig my friend saw recently: "My guitar is black. My clothes are black. My guitar is even tuned down to sound more evil and more metal. I am told that is how these things are done." :laugh:

oh snap, first entry i clicked on!

subject: look mom, i can act self-richeous too!

i came across this website that shows some unusual spellings of things that have come up in print. and i thought "for all intensive purposes" was bad.

without further adieu, i'll explain how i feel. i know many of you have been waiting with baited breath for this. have i peaked your interest? it would be who of to pay close attention to everything i say.

i had a sorted affair with someone who spread his oats like wildflowers. he expected me to be at his beckon call. whatever! then i had to go to the doctor because i felt funny. his bedside manor was terrible. he walked in like "you're pregnant" which reeked havoc for my life. then my boyfriend cheated on me and had the balls to tell me a bold-faced lie about it and say he didn't!

it's a mute point now, i dumped him. then, i saw my friend's never regions by accidentally walking in on him and now he'll never speak to me again! sure i saw his pits and pieces, but whatever. i was suffering from post-pardon depression at the time so it gave me a laugh. i tried to nip the problem in the butt by confronting him, but he avoided the issue.

from the gecko, i've tried to be gamefully employed. but now i've just had to grin and bare it. we're in the mist of high unemployment, so it makes things worse. in one foul swoop, the corporate heads came in and fired my entire department. it seems we didn't pass mustard.

and fellow americans, we should respect our commander and chief. common guys, he seems nice enough. we need to come to turns with the fact that he'll be in office until 2008. lefties, this is your queue to say something mean about him! so he has no deeds of daring-do, he'll just his just deserts. if only he really would have such a lazy-fare attitude and stop prying into our personal lives! the u.s. is the laughing stalk of the world now.

i'm going to enact revenge on that fucker who messed up my expresso the other day. the jerk! it wouldn't phase me to see him have financial heartship. or maybe an averse reaction to some medication.

anyway, another thing that bugs me is improper spelling. i'm uphauled to see how some people spell! it makes me feel like my good spelling and grammar is all for not sometimes because so many people suck at spelling. there's no need to ball your eyes out, you too can learn the proper spellings. just bare in mind it will take time and a lot of memorisation. if you learn the proper spellings rather than just spelling things phonetically, you'll be a shoe-in!

buy your time until then by taking up a hobby. maybe cooking? you could learn how to make chicken catchitore. or maybe you're not into cooking? learn how to replace cadillac convertors, that could help people out. case and point, some can't be asked to try it seems.

cease the day! learn how to spell words and phrases properly!

i know i sound like a pre-madonna, but really. irregardless of your intentions, you reap what you sew. you can try radifying the situation, but it might be too late. and then someone might want to ring your neck.

whoa is me!

:der: ...how does one pronounce it? i mean, i know how it's pronounced with an aussie or kiwi accent, which is of course slightly different than how we say it, but still.

Some of my teachers were under the impression we lived in "Oooostraaayyyyaaaa". Funny, I thought there was meant to be an 'l' in there somewhere ...

mesto16.jpg

???

All these misspellings and what not are hurting my brain :lol:

I really love the trumpet in Red Light so much. The trumpet and I are good friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom