Virgin, Utah Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least cin quoted my long HTDAAB rundown so that it isn't lost forever. :up:

fair enough. A good 12 years worth of stuff is still pretty impressive:)

Yeah, and The Unforgettable Fire is still my favourite album I've ever heard. I just don't care for most of what they've done this decade, and the 1990s are very hit and miss (though Passengers rules).

Well, that was unnerving.

I went out for a walk and there was a dog out there by itself, loose, in the pitch dark and it freaked me out for a minute. Thankfully it didn't do anything and just sat there. But it was still strange to see before I knew what it was.

Well, that was unnerving.

I went out for a walk and there was a dog out there by itself, loose, in the pitch dark and it freaked me out for a minute. Thankfully it didn't do anything and just sat there. But it was still strange to see before I knew what it was.
not that you used the word wrong, but if you ever use loose instead of lose, i'll send him after you. just putting you on warning.

My post disappeared, but I had said

I hate feeling like being the only person on interference who doesn't hate Red Light. What is the deal people! :lol:

My post disappeared, but I had said

I hate feeling like being the only person on interference who doesn't hate Red Light. What is the deal people! :lol:

And I made a reply about how Edge seems to vaguely try and there's one half-decent lyric somewhere, but otherwise, I'd rather sit through Stuck In A Moment. But the biggest question about Red Light is "Bono, I thought you'd already gone through puberty?" I mean, we heard that happen in the Twilight demo ...

:lol: i know. like: i loose my intelligence every time i listen to you.

it makes me wanna say, funny, i could say the same thing about you! :happy:

or stuff like your a moron, or your a moran. even better.

I use moran for the irony on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom