Victory Beach, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:no: i want to stay in third!

especially since you have more superthread posts than een and me combined? :D

:grumpy:

The two of you both need to post more and I need to post less.

but you must at least like it right?

Not really. I'd be OK with it if second place had at least half of my posts. I'd be even more OK with it if second place were in realistic striking distance and could take first off me.

I was gardening earlier but didn't have gloves so just wore those latex ones that I use for cleaning, dying fabric, that sort of thing. Anyhoo, I thought I had washed my hands properly. I just licked my fingers and they tasted like latex :yuck:

I was gardening earlier but didn't have gloves so just wore those latex ones that I use for cleaning, dying fabric, that sort of thing. Anyhoo, I thought I had washed my hands properly. I just licked my fingers and they tasted like latex :yuck:
next time, skip the rest of the ingredients in soap and just use lye. it'll get the latex off, i swear.

Am I the only person who cannot imagine cin doing gardening?

Here are the ingredients!:

Polenta, parmesan, chilli, a dash of cayenne pepper and paprika, eggs, too much margarine.

They truly make good.

I would be jealous, but I have these awesome fruit mince pastry things that my mother taught me how to make. They are astonishingly piss-easy, and perhaps as good as fruit mince pies.

Plus, the fruit mince is AMAZING. Mum made it last year and it's been sitting in my fridge ever since. I was skeptical about how brilliant an idea that was, but spending all that time soaking in its juices has left it tasting sensational. I seriously think it's the best fruit mince I've ever had, and I've had a lot of fruit mince pies from the professional bakers of my family.

I would be jealous, but I have these awesome fruit mince pastry things that my mother taught me how to make. They are astonishingly piss-easy, and perhaps as good as fruit mince pies.

Plus, the fruit mince is AMAZING. Mum made it last year and it's been sitting in my fridge ever since. I was skeptical about how brilliant an idea that was, but spending all that time soaking in its juices has left it tasting sensational. I seriously think it's the best fruit mince I've ever had, and I've had a lot of fruit mince pies from the professional bakers of my family.

Something about year old fruit just doesn't work for me

why'd I do it? Why? Why?! WHYYYYY?!! I willingly gave Gavin my cell number. I AM an idiot drummer after all! :doh:

I wanna hit 9000 tonight. Not that I will without severe postwhoring, but I want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom