Victoria's Secret

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Penny Lane

Babyface
What is it with this store? Can someone please explain to me how I paid $85 dollars for underwear? lol

cuz its purty underwear
biggrin.gif

Does the word "panties" make anyone else here cringe? Makes me think of dirty old men...

------------------
when a good time turns around
you must whip it
you will never live it down
unless you whip it
no one gets their way
until they whip it
i say whip it
whip it good

Originally posted by Penny Lane:
What is it with this store? Can someone please explain to me how I paid $85 dollars for underwear? lol

Is it edible?!?!

Hmmm... must be really good Euro-chocolate!

MUWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Give me cotton granny panties any day! Nothing up your butt and soft cotton next to your skin.

mmmmmm....

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Ummm.
There's something wonderful about a woman that chooses Victoria's Secret.
It usually is the start of a long memorable romantic evening.
On the otherhand-
Iam
not
oppose
to
THONG
underwear.

Thank
You-
DB9

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
Does the word "panties" make anyone else here cringe? Makes me think of dirty old men...

I hate the word.

Same with "panty hose"...I hate that term too.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I hate the word.

Same with "panty hose"...I hate that term too.

Me too. Those words sound so perverted and gross.

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Hmm...well "panty hose" doesn't bother me (as in the words). I usually never wear it anyway!

------------------
when a good time turns around
you must whip it
you will never live it down
unless you whip it
no one gets their way
until they whip it
i say whip it
whip it good

Ugh... I HATE the word Panties...I avoid using it at all times. There's just something unatural about them. There's also something unatural about thongs, although they were in with the purchase last night...
biggrin.gif
The sad part about all this matter, is that I had a 10 dollar off coupon and I STILL spent $85 dollars. I guess I just skip food shopping again this month!

I love that store. Won't buy anything else. nope nope nope. They're the best,in comfort(their thongs don't hurt) and in style and the reaction is well worth it. Besides, there's something confidence building about you being the only one who knows you're wearing something incredibly sexy underneath your clothes.

I also dispise the word "panties" and never use it. Personally, I prefer the ever popular "chonies."

------------------
I AM the Ass Demon Exorcist.

I only buy department store underwear. I can found some really comfortable and sexy lingerie, and at good prices. Once in awhile I do buy gift certificates from VS for my niece.
smile.gif

Damn, I was expecting pictures... Oh well, I leave you with my masterfully thought out signature.

------------------
| |(crayon)| |> (-)(o) Oww my eye! Damn you orange flying crayon of doom!!

(yes, its mighty, orange, and flying, and youd better believe its full of doom, just take my word for it)

Victoria Secret is great! I'm w/ you Peaseblossom- they're really comfy, and they do make you feel sexy.
biggrin.gif

I bought these low-rise underwear a little while back... they ROCK!

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
Damn, I was expecting pictures... Oh well, I leave you with my masterfully thought out signature.

Dammit boy! In the olden days, we didn't have these pretty catalogues or this thing called the World Wide Web - we had books, cotton underwear and something called our "imagination."
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by zonelistener (edited 03-05-2002).]

You know what's really fun? Shopping the VS catalogue online from the comfort of your own home. Point, click, send.

You know what else is really fun? When you're in the actual VS store at the mall...watching the guys that are there. I've got them all categorized. There's the mature married men that are sorting through sexy lingerie by themselves looking for something for their wife, blushing pink when one of the store attendants offers to help them find what they're looking for but trying to act all matter-of-fact about it. There's the young guys with their hard-bodied girlfriends oggling over ridiculous pieces of fluf that no female in her right mind would torture herself with. And then there's the flustered adolescent boys dragged there with their mom because they don't have a car yet. They try to look everywhere but at the lingerie. Ceiling, floor, their hands...whatever. People watching is great fun.
biggrin.gif

there used to be this monologue my friend would do for auditions... she had to talk about underwear. I can't remember how it goes, but I do remember a full minute of hear increasingly shouting out tthe word:
underwear.... Underwear... UNDERWEAR!!!!! It was hilarious! Now, everytime I hear the word, I burst out laughing because I just see my friend shouting this in my head.

------------------
Ever seen an Alice with a stem like that? Come to think of it, did you ever see an Alice??

can't say I have a clear opinion on this issue

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

HATE the word. Had a friend, years ago, who called underwear "utes", and so it has ever remained with me. Such a nice non-slimy word, utes...
wink.gif

And martha...i know the feeling. *snerk*

don't tell anyone.
smile.gif

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 03-06-2002).]

I've never gone in there cuz i cant afford it. Now i have a little bit more money, and i'm thinking of shopping there, maybe getting just one thing!
Not that I'd ever have the chance to actually WEAR anything from there....*looks innocent*
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by martha:
Give me cotton granny panties any day! Nothing up your butt and soft cotton next to your skin.

mmmmmm....

[IMGhttp://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodpri/V123345.jpg]http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodpri/V123345.jpg[/IMG]
these are cotton, could not find grannies.

I called my local VS store and asked if they had any grannies. They told me they had a trace on their phone and not to call back. Oh well.

[This message has been edited by chain (edited 03-06-2002).]

Originally posted by chain:
Originally posted by martha:

mmmmmm....

V123345.jpg

these are cotton, could not find grannies.

I called my local VS store and asked if they had any grannies. They told me they had a trace on their phone and not to call back. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom