Victoria Beckham: Coming to America

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anitram

Blue Crack Addict
Has anyone seen this on NBC tonight?

It's so sinfully delicious! The Beverly Hills Socialites were solid gold.

I saw it, I was pleasantly surprised...I mean, I shouldn't have been - she likes to portray herself as a bitch to the media but that myth was dispelled when she made an appearance with her husband on Ali G a few years ago. Gotta love the Brits and their humour! :up:

He was in it for a little bit in the beginning and at the end.

I don't think I'd ever actually heard the woman speak until this show. I find her kind of endearing after watching this. I will never call her a robot with grapefruits for boobs again. :wink:

Oh, and also - I can't wait for Perez Hilton's 15 minutes to be up, so he can go far, far away.

Last edited:
I saw this too thanks to Mr. Brown turning it on there otherwise I would have forgot it was on.
I think I am endeared to Posh/Victoria too now although she seems to be very British, I liked her sense of humor too.
Those rich L.A. ladies were :crazy: and funny.

Perez :giggle: :heart:

I really hate her haircut though.

I think she's much cuter with long hair. :(

victoria_beckham.jpg

I totally loved it! :giggle:

The assistant cracked me up when she asked if she would ever be personally assisting David. The looks Victoria gave her when she was trying to say she thought he was okay looking were hilarious.

What time is it on? Before "Age of Love?" (which I'm a closet fan of....:reject: )

What I dont get is, hasnt she spent plenty of time in the U.S. when she was touring with the Spice girls??
Why does she act like its all so foreign to her? :eyebrow:

corianderstem said:
I don't think I'd ever actually heard the woman speak until this show. I find her kind of endearing after watching this. I will never call her a robot with grapefruits for boobs again. :wink:

Oh, and also - I can't wait for Perez Hilton's 15 minutes to be up, so he can go far, far away.

:lmao: @ robot with grapefruits for boobs

She's kinda scary looking imo :uhoh:

Wasn't it just a one-off? I remember hearing that there were going to be more episodes, but they ended up paring it down into just one. :shrug: I have no idea, but that was my assumption based on what happened in the show last night.

Hmm.. according to TV Guide.com its not on next week.

I thought it was going to be a series :der:

I watched it, and came away liking her an itsy bitsy more than I used to.... But besides from her (deservedly) famous and hot husband what does she have to offer other than attitude and being semi-goodlooking? She does look like an alien imo... funny that she called Perez on that. And she should grow out her hair. I did like her Brit sense of humor, though.

What I found interesting was all the "staged" things they put her through -- the BH ladies luncheon, the earthquake machine, the first pitch. I'm sure the "assistant" was some sort of actress or given things to ask her, like about her husband. Obviously a sore point!

But really, who cares they are now in America? I don't, other getting to see Beckham on tv a bit more often. :drool:

It was initially going to be a reality show, but for whatever reasons, they just made it into a one-off show.

I thought this was going to be a series too.. hmm.. wonder why the change.. :hmm: maybe the appeal wasn't enough to warrant a series or the fact that there are TOO MANY of these shows on the air now that it may not draw enough of an audience consistently.. who friggin knows.. :shrug:

I actually really liked it. I love that she just can't help being glamorus. I thought is was funny how she always had to be wearing heals all the time. She came off as sweet and funny. Excited for Becks to be here.

Back
Top Bottom