Very important poll about beer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What can I get you?

• In a can

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In a bottle

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Only on tap, no substitute accepted

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Beer is really yak pee

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
I need to know for some scientific research I am doing.

Do you 'can on' or prefer the clean taste of beer from a bottle?

Lets face it, aluminium ruins the taste to an unignorable extent.

My proof lies in the examples of VB and XXXX.

I know beer is best on tap, but for the sake of my study, please humour me.
Thanks
:wink:

Beer on tap :up:

You should never drink from bottles cos rats piss on them when they're in storage in cellars etc. Then you put the bottle to your lips.............:| :barf:

Anyway.......if you must have a bottle, decant it into a glass :yes: :laugh:

Last edited:
bammo what have you been reading

well angela.

a beer thread.

good work. :up:

bottles are much best.

but in times of quantity over quality i vote tap.

well it all really depends on what sort of beer you're drinking on wether you should get bottle or tap... but seeing as guinness is the only beer that matters...
guinness.gif

I answered the Poll.

Just wanted to tell you that.

Do you see MY ANSWER, or do I need to repeat it here?

Please advise.

Thank you,

Zonelistener

Beer from a tap is the best but bottled beer has the advantage of mobility. Ever tried to take a tap to the beach? Methinks not... Plus later in the evening you can go mad sexy dancing with a bottle of beer in your hand which decreases the chances of spilling compared to a glass! So bottle all the way, without decanting it into a glass because that's for sissies. :wink:

Unless you're talking about Guinness...

oliveu2cm said:
On tap....

but I only get beer if I'm in a beer mood, or low on $$ lol. I like the hard stuff :drunk:

ditto

Like yesterday fer instance.
I usually buy 2 long necks and pour them into my glass beer mugs. I am very particular about my beer mugs. They were a wedding gift:eyebrow: making them 22+ years old and they have never been touched by detergent. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, they pour with a good head.

I forgot I bought the beer yesterday, so I plan to get schickered tonight :D Cheers

PS: I have been known to drink the ocassional Jim Beam and Cola from a can.......ewwwww I'll wash them in future.

I voted for beer on tap.

The only exception I make is for Corona with lime in the summertime in which case it should be drank ice cold and straight from the bottle.

(the rat piss thing is sort of freaking me out now though.)

Zoner no I cannot see your answer.
3 X 6 though I am guessing you like it in a bottle.
Please clarify.

Yak pee, rat pee...Looks like piss no matter what.
:drool:

I think no one else calls alcohol piss though. Yes?

Stupid Aussies.

Angela Harlem said:
Zoner no I cannot see your answer.
3 X 6 though I am guessing you like it in a bottle.
Please clarify.

YES!

3 X 6

I voted for the unseen: Whatever is on special!

signed,

slim budjets

well i voted tap because of the guinness... but if you're movin' around a lot, your best bet is to go with the bottle... less spillage. sometimes i don't care and will just stick with the guinness when i move around... but if ya do that, just make sure you're not wearin' a white shirt... it'll be tan by the time ya go home

As a western Canadian, I think I'm research enough for you.

The only time you should be drinking beer from a can is if you are at a bush party...trying to save space in the fridge...or when camping (they fit better into a cooler than bottles).

The bottle is my prefered container for beer. When I go camping, I always take bottled beer in my cooler (yes I have a beer cooler and a food cooler...guess which one is biger). When the beer on tap sucks (Molson Canadian) always get the bottled stuff.

Beer from the tap should always be your first choice in a bar. But some bars only offer crap beer on tap ( molson canadian) instead of the good kind (Alexander Keiths India Pale Ale). Jugs, or team pitchers, are a good way to spend an evening with the boys watching the hockey game. And they usually cost less in the long run.

As for the yak pee thing....well, beer is one of those drinks you need to get used to....but if you're drinking American beer...you'd probably get more alcohol content from a glass of yak piss.

I voted bottle but as long as my beer is cold I'm a consumer.
Cold bottle, cold can, cold tap = Me drinking
Warm bottle, warm can, warm tap, yak pee = Me not drinking

beer from a bottle?

BRILLIANT!!!

it's the rat piss that makes it so tasty

Back
Top Bottom