Very important poll about beer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What can I get you?

• In a can

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In a bottle

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Only on tap, no substitute accepted

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Beer is really yak pee

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters
this thread has reminded me I have a couple of bottles of Texan beer stashed away..........somewhere.

it's taken me a long time to train him , but he's getting there...bring them home to mother.
Being in a band, hub is sometimes offered booze by appreciative punters or managers. He used to say "I don't drink" and give it to the other guys in the band:shame: ( the drummer was on the ball...he'd say I'll have a bottle of JD...and get it!!)
Anyway, much to my delight:D, hub produced 2 stubbies of VB last night ( VB always makes me think of cleasai now). He said some old guy who was up dancing most of the night left a plastic bag on the stage near him while he was playing. When he looked during the break it had a six pack in it......it's a start, he bought 2 home to me:)

bammo2 said:
Beer on tap :up:

You should never drink from bottles cos rats piss on them when they're in storage in cellars etc. Then you put the bottle to your lips.............:| :barf:

Anyway.......if you must have a bottle, decant it into a glass :yes: :laugh:

Indeed... and to some extent, this is the same reason why you should pour pop from cans and bottles into glasses. I always put mine into a glass, because Im anal about the 'could-be's of the situation, even if it makes me look like a freak. lol.

I voted bottle though, because far too often, the beer that I get on tap is flat, and its extremely difficult to enjoy a flat beer. I always complain, and I always go back, and the beer is always still flat. Id rather go to the beer store, pick up a case, and not have to pay for a pint and a 50-75% tip :shifty: more beer for your buck, as it were.

Back
Top Bottom