Verve fans- Download this!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2IrishOne said:
You don't happen to have any other tracks from this session? Quality is amazing. Richard sounds great.

Thank a million...

i have the entire thing.
he only played 3 songs - it was from maida vale studios on the bbc. the other 2 tracks are 'paint the night with colour' and 'sweet brother malcolm,.
i'll post these soon if you want.
i've also got the session from the bbc with the orchestra - 10 songs or so including 'lucky man', 'bittersweet symphony', and my current fave 'music is power'.
i can be convinced to post this one as well.
cheers

U2One said:
i definitely want to by "Northern Soul" but still want to hear opinions from people here who've listened to it.

I'll throw in my 2 cents here.. A Northern Soul is my favorite Verve album. Definitely darker and more rock-centered than Urban Hymns(which I love too). Storm In Heaven, by the way, is also great. It's very psychadelic, very dreamy. Verve = :love:

Sorry for the repeat on the verve/rich threads, but yeah would totally love to hear those tracks from bbc/maids vale studios.....I have a really cool live show from Stockholm I'm going to try and put together for tmrw in ysi...thanks everyone...

B

Back
Top Bottom