Version 2000..Describe who's on Top!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ would hopefully be nice enough to send me any studio version of 11 O'Clock.

< just enjoyed two Dr Peppers and eight mini chimichangas :drool:

^ for rubbing alcohol? absolutely not.

I guess that's fine, I've just only heard the Under A Blood Red Sky version and would like to know what the studio sounded like.

But, like anyone, I've got a huge wishlist of stuff. I'd be happy to trade some rare Coldplay such as Ladder To The Sun :drool: , Barbie Girl, Shania Twain's that don't impress me much.

The point is, I've got a lot to trade.

Khanada, you should hang out with us in here more often. We're a fun bunch. Mostly me, M4P, TRE, elevation2u, beau2tifulday, dayglo, Lila, redkat, and bono jr, among other passersby.

Sorry if I forgot anyone :yikes:

Last edited:
What was the episode where everyone kept going "Not Lenny!!!!"? I'm normally so good with my Simpsons trivia, but this one is slipping.

I just remember loving that part.

I don't know why everyone is referring to this as one of the hated game threads. If anything, it's a chat thread just like Randooooom, only with a format.

^ is right! I'm single handedly tearing this place apart. Someone ban me!

the rockin edge said:

<seems to have adopted the nick name tre:ohmy: people sure lick acronyms around here. At least its not as bad as PITNOL:madspit:

Hey, it's a lot easier than typing the rockin edge every time. I've been called imp13 every now and then. Makes life better....like a cold, cold Dr Pepper.

Khanada, thanks so much. Just got your email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom