Veronica Mars season premiere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lazarus

Blue Crack Supplier
Come on, there's gotta be someone else on there who watches this show. It's not written for high schoolers, it just takes place around one.

Don't be scared because it's on UPN--this is one of the best written shows on television, and it's not often that you get mysteries this good with dialogue this funny. In a perfect world, Kristin Bell would be getting an Emmy nomination.

Anyway, the season premiere answered some questions, and wisely dealt with the ramifications of what happened during last season's finale. I was a bit surprised at some of the character "development" that occurred over the summer.

You don't find out what this season's over-arcing mystery is until the end, but it's a doozy. Should be another great run.

I love this show :heart:

I thought that everything about the premiere (sans the ending) was rather predictable. I enjoyed the episode, but it wasn't exactly what I was expecting. I can't wait to see what's in store for the rest of the season :up:

I still have yet to watch this. I know a lot of Buffyverse alumni are going to be on the show this season. Aly Hannigan was on there last year, and now Charisma Carpenter and Joss Whedon himself (as a used car salesman!) are up to guest.

I'm a bit miffed about the return to Duncan's arms. It seems even more incestuous now than when they suspected they were related.

And just because the mystery from last year was solved, doesn't the guy still have some serious mental issues? She needs to find someone who isn't a psycho. Someone other than that cop.

I actually watched a few episodes from the ending to season 1, and caught the first to season 2 and it's really good. It's well written and has such twists... I mean, I didn't even see that coming (end to the first ep season 2)!

I don't really know much about Duncan/Veronica's relationship but I didn't want to see her with Logan either. :|

lazarus said:
I'm a bit miffed about the return to Duncan's arms. It seems even more incestuous now than when they suspected they were related.

And just because the mystery from last year was solved, doesn't the guy still have some serious mental issues? She needs to find someone who isn't a psycho. Someone other than that cop.

Yeah, it was especially weird to take in due to how quickly everything that happened over the summer was explained in the flashbacks. Especially Duncan's willingness to commit to the relationship again. I mean, he slept with Veronica at the homecoming party with the impression that she was his sister :huh:

I think that both guys (Duncan and Logan) definitely still have serious mental issues. I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Duncan's seizure-like episodes either.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom