Veronica Mars?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We digitize the promos for that show at work however I have yet to see an episode. I don't even have an idea what the basic plot of the show is. So when you saw that they were filming in OB, did ya run and wave your hands madly in the background? :giggle:

I watch it with my niece. It's a very good show. One of the few good shows on television. I was skeptical about it at first when it was being compared to Buffy and all.

Cleasai said:
We digitize the promos for that show at work however I have yet to see an episode. I don't even have an idea what the basic plot of the show is. So when you saw that they were filming in OB, did ya run and wave your hands madly in the background? :giggle:

Hahahah......no, Trevor but I should have! I was in the car trying to find a parking spot so my friend visiting from England and I could walk around Newport and the OB Pier! :yes:

:bump: Thought I would bring this thread to the front. Anyone still watch this? I'm a huge fan of the show, and was so glad to see it back again last night!

Back
Top Bottom