Velvet Underground's "SWEET JANE"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but your mp3 requests are annoying, especially when it's apparently the only reason you come in here.

I meant Bang & Clatter. It would just be nice if you came in here to discuss music sometimes instead of just to ask for mp3's.

Look, we share music in here all the time but your "gimme" attitude puts people off. I would have been happy to send it to you if it weren't for your many recent requests and no other contribution all year. I'm obviously not the only regular B&C poster who feels this way.

joyfulgirl said:
Look, we share music in here all the time but your "gimme" attitude puts people off. I would have been happy to send it to you if it weren't for your many recent requests and no other contribution all year. I'm obviously not the only regular B&C poster who feels this way.

gimme attitude??? ha...look i asked if anyone has it and wouldnt mind sending it over then i'd be grateful. i dont consider that a gimme attitude.

MikeSt said:

gimme attitude??? ha...look i asked if anyone has it and wouldnt mind sending it over then i'd be grateful. i dont consider that a gimme attitude.

Yes, you asked nicely. You always ask nicely. And you keep asking. I mean 'gimme' in the sense that you don't contribute anything to the discussions in here, you just want something.

I'm done. :rolleyes:

have you ever heard of soulseek? or kazaa? or whatever the fuck else is out there for file sharing? or here's a thought: how about spending $0.99 and getting it from iTunes? in case you haven't noticed this isn't a file sharing forum.

you may have to actually do some work to find the songs you're looking for instead of having someone hand-deliver them to your e-mail.

consider me annoyed. :|

lmjhitman said:
have you ever heard of soulseek? or kazaa? or whatever the fuck else is out there for file sharing? or here's a thought: how about spending $0.99 and getting it from iTunes? in case you haven't noticed this isn't a file sharing forum.

you may have to actually do some work to find the songs you're looking for instead of having someone hand-deliver them to your e-mail.

consider me annoyed. :|

You tell him lmjhitman, He needs to pay for the song instead of treating us hardcore veltet whatever fans like dirt. Thinking he can get songs illegaly for free. What a scumbag.

MikeSt said:
and it would be nice if you dont like something or are "annoyed" by it - to ignore it.
Making fun of you was more fun.

This thread rules.

All the effort that was put in to reply all these unnecessary comments could've been used to send him thes song already. :huh:

If I thought Velvet Underground doesn't suck and had the song I would gladly send it to you just to spite others here who won't. :up:

...trying to roll with the fiesty spirit of this thread. :wink:

BrownEyedBoy said:
All the effort that was put in to reply all these unnecessary comments could've been used to send him thes song already. :huh:
i agree. people if you don't like these types of threads (same goes for any thread really), just ignore them and let them fall into oblivion.

and mullen4prez, stop making up posts and trying to create arguments here. mike did NOT say that and now you're insulting him trying to start up arguments and this is totally against the rules.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i agree. people if you don't like these types of threads (same goes for any thread really), just ignore them and let them fall into oblivion.

But allegedly this dude has been constantly looking for free music from people on here. Isn't that of dubious legality?

I buy all my own music, and I don't like it when other people try and get a free ride off people like me who believe that artists should be fairly compensated for their efforts.

I thought he deserved the flaming comments to be frank.

financeguy said:

But allegedly this dude has been constantly looking for free music from people on here. Isn't that of dubious legality?

I buy all my own music, and I don't like it when other people try and get a free ride off people like me who believe that artists should be fairly compensated for their efforts.

I thought he deserved the flaming comments to be frank.

i have asked for 4 songs in the entire time ive belonged to Interference. i dont think that is constant. but again, no reason to be rude - we should act like adults here.

MikeSt said:
i have asked for 4 songs in the entire time ive belonged to Interference. i dont think that is constant. but again, no reason to be rude - we should act like adults here.

In that case, you have been misrepresented as people were implying that you were constantly asking for them.

I apologise for my rude comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom