Velvet Revolver were on david letterman last night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
they played SLITHER. their first single.i taped it so im watching it over and over again.

members of GnR (slash,duff,matt ) and STP's Scott Weiland make up this band. Dave Kushner is on rhythem guitar.

their album Contraband will come out june 8(us)
12 days left:drool:

have you given slither a listen yet?
they rocked out on letterman last night. and were they looking cool or what.

Last edited:
I've heard the single. I'm not a fan of their rhythm guitarist as much. It sounds as if Slash is taking the Kirk Hammett road of toning it down for the team.

:down:

The idea was interesting... hopefully the album will add some weight to it. That reminds me, Scott needs to eat something. I'm sure someone can accomodate his preferred methods of ingestion, possibly by fashioning a balloon suppository of sorts.

:up:

Velvet Revolver Performs at Roseland Ballroom
May 26, 2004 - Roseland Ballroom
New York City, New York United States

2813023.jpg

2812990.jpg

2812870.jpg

2813024.jpg

2813037.jpg

Pinball Wizard said:
I've heard the single. I'm not a fan of their rhythm guitarist as much. It sounds as if Slash is taking the Kirk Hammett road of toning it down for the team.

:down:

The idea was interesting... hopefully the album will add some weight to it. That reminds me, Scott needs to eat something. I'm sure someone can accomodate his preferred methods of ingestion, possibly by fashioning a balloon suppository of sorts.

:up:

I saw the video the other day. He creeped me out with how skinny he was. :|

Well now that Chris Robinson got married and gained weight, we need a new "somebody give that boy a sandwich" poster child in rock.

i caught the end of it. i'm really starting to not like that song.

oh well i like it(its not a classic song ) but its got some good parts in it,,,, not the best song ever but well you get my point.

i have some other songs that they played live(off their album which will be out june8) and they sound 50% better than slither!

I like what I've heard of Velvet Revolver. My friend brought a cd into school of all the songs of theirs he'd managed to download. It's pretty good :up:

I actually like this song and am anxious to hear other songs from them. Scott scared me also in the video. Honestly, I have no idea how any of these dudes are still alive.

It's a shame that Slash doesn't play as many rockin guitar solos as edge does.

Damn I missed it! They look cool but I'm pissed Scott cut his hair. I was hoping for the longer slicked back black hair again.

It won't work for me but I'll buy it anyway.

But Scott needs to grow his hair and eat something! Somebody take him and Ashley Olsen to the Golden Corral Power Lunch please!

Back
Top Bottom