Velvet Revolver!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
These guys are living off the dreggs left by G 'N' R, I just don't buy them as a band, I'm not huge of Scott Weiland even from STP days anyway, and I sure as hell ain't buying into his Axl impression.

The songs are in that classic G 'N' R style as well, no imagination at all in todays musical climate, and don't even get me started on the overlong boring guitar solo's every song has to have.

shaun vox said:
(no imagination at all in todays musical climate)

hello todays musical climate suxssss !!!

Exactly, it's all about how many records you sell blah blah blah, but imagination and music gets lost along the way while you've got you're eye on the big prize, bands dilute themselves to achieve that mega-success which I find a damn shame.

G 'N' R were a real band, you knew these guys had lived in each others pockets and the music was coming from somewhere and that's why the music still feels fresh to this day, VR just don't have that feeling, they seem to be going through the motions. Sure they've got that 'look' about 'em and SW struts about like a peacock, but so what, it's all style over substance.

Unlike G 'N' R VR's legacy and music will be forgotten. Sorry man, I just don't buy into them at all.

Back
Top Bottom