Veggie Bacon is Weird

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I just tried vegetarian bacon for the first time this morning. It tasted pretty good, but it was kinda weird. LOL

Veggie burgers and corn dogs on the other hand are really good!

No, I'm not vegetarian, I just felt like trying it.

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

<-- raised vegetarian, last time she ate meat was when she accidentally ate it when she was 2.

lol.
wink.gif

I LOOOOOVE Morning Star Farms sausage patties. Bliss.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
why do vegetarians want something to taste like meat?

Well, I'm not a vegetarian, but I would guess that some vegetarians like the taste of meat but are just opposed to the killing of animals for their dining needs.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Veggie food rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now i'm hungry...sigh.
I can cook a lot of veggie dishes, and know(well, used to know) some great catalogs and stores that sell some really healthy and tasty veggie and vegan foods
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
so it's kinda like having sex with a midget instead of someone underage, thus avoiding the moral issues... I understand now!!!

Back
Top Bottom