Vanilla Sky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mirrorball Man

War Child
Folks! Has anyone seen this film and what did they think of it? I saw the trailer a couple of weeks back and it looked interesting and a bit different.

------------------
Rain from Heaven.

"Ain't no thang."

Originally posted by Mirrorball Man:
Folks! Has anyone seen this film and what did they think of it? I saw the trailer a couple of weeks back and it looked interesting and a bit different.

i saw it last week and it is very different and good, imo. the ending comes out of nowhere and is really entertaining.
+ great music----->radiohead opens the film, rem, U2, a little more radiohead, then some spiritualized!

------------------
you can stuff your sorries in a sack mister

Loved it. Thought Tom Cruise should have been nominated for the Golden Globes for it. He is so good that he's overlooked sometimes because he's so natural. Cameron Diaz was nominated, and rightfully so. Cameron Crowe directed this, and the guy who is Tom's friend, Jason Lee, is the lead singer from Almost Famous, as is the Tech Support Guy, who played the manager in Almost Famous. I thought Almost Famous was brillant, and Billy Crudup will someday soon be a star where everyone knows who he is. The DVD of Almost Famous has an interview with the real mother the one in the movie is based on, and an entirely different cut of the movie, he calls "Untitled." Anyway, Tom was brillant, and Vanilla Sky was a really good movie.

i saw it and loved it. i thought the acting by everyone was absolutely amazing. definitely the most entertaining film i've seen in a while. the acting was so good that tom and penelope made me feel like i once felt when i looked into the eyes of my soul mate. it si good and worth the $7, i can't believe i just said that.

Back
Top Bottom