Vanilla Pepsi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
anyone tried it yet? what do you think about it?

I just tried it for the first time today. I'm not that impressed with it. It almost reminds me more of a diet soda. I think I actually prefer Vanilla Coke as far as the Vanilla sodas go.

Of course plain old regular Pepsi will always be my favorite :drool:

pepsi and vanilla pepsi both suck the big one. i have betrayed my love for pepsi for tropical sprite remix.

I don't like Vanilla coca-cola, so I'm guessing I wouldn't like the Pepsi Vanilla either. I was forced into buying Vanilla Diet Coke one day 'cause they'd run out of regular Diet Coke AND Diet Coke w/ Lemon. :(

maybe it's cuz Pepsi is so sweet already, the vanilla just doesn't go as good with it, imo...the less sweet Coke tastes better with the vanilla added....I don't really like regular Coke, but I like Vanilla Coke :shrug:

tiny dancer said:
I was grocery shopping the other day, and they were giving out free samples of it. I tried some, but I don't like it either. :yuck:
I agree.:up:

:heart:Pepsi Lemon:heart:

I love Vanilla Coke. It tastes like dessert. Vanilla Pepsi is just a cheap imitator. :down:

Mongpoovian? Do you concur, my Vanilla Cokehead?

ooh i agree netwhore, tropical sprite remix is pretty good. it's sprite and hawaiian punch, basically. i'm not a fan of sprite so i was surprised i'd actually tolerate the remix stuff.

It's okay...

I am not much on sodas...but I did pick up a bottle of vanilla pepsi to try it. 's okay.

However...the "vanilla Coke" I had mixed with vanilla smirnoff at Macaroni Grille wasn't half bad:sexywink:

Actually I liked the live wire 'orange' Dew better.

I have to admit that I didn't care for it much...and I like Vanilla Coke. Strange thing is that I prefer regular Pepsi to regular Coke by a large margin, so I assumed I would like Pepsi Vanilla (where did they get such an original idea anyway?) more than Vanilla Coke, but its not the case.

Back
Top Bottom