Van Morrison

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've got 'Astral Weeks' and 'Moondance' by him, they are both good albums but I must say that I haven't listened to them very much. Astral Weeks is an acquired taste that I'm still working on. And I'm 20 btw.

Johnny Swallow said:
I've got 'Astral Weeks' and 'Moondance' by him, they are both good albums but I must say that I haven't listened to them very much. Astral Weeks is an acquired taste that I'm still working on. And I'm 20 btw.
:up:

I heard Domino on the radio and mentioned it to someone who bought me the Bang Masters, his first solo studio tapes... And for some reason I kept going. :eyebrow:
Well I'm happy that I did... You need more. ;)

I'm 19, and I've grown pretty fond of Van Morrison as my dad owns every single of his albums. I, however, don't have a favorite album. Most of the time I just gank the greatest hits CD. ;)

hi 'nother laura,

big fan of van da man, and am only nearly 16.

Bigger fan of Them however, one of the best bands ever!

"Glooooorrrria, chee-in-a-ordinet".or something

[color=royal blue]I'm 17 and I love Van :) One of my teachers recommended him to me, and I went out and bought the 2 Best Of albums. Loveth![/color]

<---*Somebody please give this girl cash so she can build her cd collection up. ;) I love Van Morrison, but like some of the other bands/artists I'm into, there's such a wide range of albums out there I have not a clue what to get. Greatest Hits packages only add to the confusion. I feel like I'd be missing a lost classic or one of my favorite non-hit tracks by buying one.

Love him, tho. Moondance (thank you dad, again) is a terrific album. And for your research, I'm 24. :yes:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
<---*Somebody please give this girl cash so she can build her cd collection up. ;) I love Van Morrison, but like some of the other bands/artists I'm into, there's such a wide range of albums out there I have not a clue what to get. Greatest Hits packages only add to the confusion. I feel like I'd be missing a lost classic or one of my favorite non-hit tracks by buying one.

Yeah, I know. It was a lot easier going through U2's back catalogue.

I WAS in my teens when I first heard him and his music has featured in some fond fond memories of mine. Sorry to interject, I'm an "oldie" but I do so love his music.

ccolhandlaura said:
hi 'nother laura,

big fan of van da man, and am only nearly 16.

Bigger fan of Them however, one of the best bands ever!

"Glooooorrrria, chee-in-a-ordinet".or something

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it's just "Gloooooria, g-l-o-r-i-a." :)

Back
Top Bottom