Van Helsing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madamadam

Acrobat
I went and saw Van Helsing today. The guy who plays Dracula reminded me so much of JT Bono.He didn't have the face like him, but his movements and long black hair with all the weird clothing; That all made the difference . And the masked ball scene :drool: So i was wondering if anyone has seen it, or will see it. I know id go see it again just for that reason.

I saw it, it was ok. I probably wouldnt recommend that anyone go spend money on it (unless you can get into a cheap showing), but it was entertaining for what it was.

My sister saw it on a preview screening and hated it. She said the only good things was the set design/cinematography, Hugh Jackman and David Wenham (Faramir.)

I still want to see it though, just for Hugh Jackman and the Gothic look, but I can wait until the cheap theatre. :wink:

I want to see it, I just love gothic films and david Wenham is one of my favourite actors, for any other fans of his out there try and do yourself a favour and get a hold of the DVDor video of the australian show 'Seachange', I swear his character of 'Diver Dan' had a nation of Australian women swooning and lusting after Mr Wenham:drool:

Back
Top Bottom