Valentine's Day Ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
Valentine's Day I deas

What is the most romantic thing your significant other has done for Valentine's Day? Maybe this will help some of us guys out with ideas:sexywink:

And some of us girls!!

I was going to start this thread today too. I desperately need to think of something (mailable) for Valentine's Day/our six-month anniversary. :reject:

I started one over in IO last week......

It's Officially - Valentines Day

Also, here is an idea I posted in another thread:
I found the most appreciated Valentine's gift, for example, was when I purchased a box of kids Valentines cards (the kind intended for distribution in a classroom). I wrote a little message on each card and hid them throughout the house. My wife still remembers the joy she had running around looking for the cards.

:wave:

Well...one year, I got a really expensive set of cookware and another year some really trashy lingerie :eyebrow:

Somehow, I don't think those 2 gifts were really for my enjoyment so guys...don't do that :shame:

The best gift I ever received was a special dinner at home. My hubby recreated a table at my favorite Italian restaurant with candles, dim lighting, checkered tablecloth...even Sinatra in the background.

He's not much of a cook so he went and picked up 2 dinner orders from the restaurant and my 2 sons played waiter and served us both. It was so simple but I'll never forget it because it was all done to make me happy :)

And because I was so happy, he was really happy later that night but we won't get into that :silent:

Back
Top Bottom