Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
- Pop Survivor Round One
- Australia Discotheque style
- EBTTRT
- IAMJ
- TCATT
- POTDB
- EYKIW/Liechtenstein
- AIWIU2
- Australia
- Djibouti
- Te Urewera National Park
- Inaccessible Island
- Lodgepole, Nebraska
- Bangaluru, which was Bangin'
- Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanatahu
- Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Ouagadougou
- Dominican Republic
- Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen
- Fernando de Noronha
- Kyzyl, aka Fuck Vowels
- Torquay, aka Fawlty Towers
- Bill, Wyoming
- Fenway Park
- Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic
- Vrbno pod Pradědem
- Unalaska
- Sexy Peak, Idaho
- Fucking, Austria
- Wittenoom, Western Australia
- Hell, Michigan
- Centralia, Pennsylvania
- Anus, France

now we move onto vagina, a town in russia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krasnoyarsk_Krai

Axver 267
phillyfan26 129
coolian2 88
major_panic 82
Dalton 69
KhanadaRhodes 68
The Sad Punk 65
Varitek 57
corianderstem 47
bono_man2002 42
unico 39
Lila64 17
the tourist 12
mysterious_jen 11
mandy1973 7
liamcool 4
gluey 4
indra 4
Diemen 3
RavenBlue 3
Sicy 3
jobob 1
TranceEnding 1

the tourist said:
What fun is high school where the boys don't try to get a peek into a girls locker room by crawling through vents?

I mean, what?
:lol: i've seen that stuff happen in movies obviously so i'm kinda glad i never had to deal with the whole locker room situation.

Ok, I'm out for now. May reappear later
5.gif

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: i've seen that stuff happen in movies obviously so i'm kinda glad i never had to deal with the whole locker room situation.

As far as I know, the closest that ever came to happening at my school was during swimming in a team-sports class I was in and a boy followed a girl down the tunnel from the pool into the girls swimming locker at my school. I guess he saw a butt.

major_panic said:
So Vari, something about an Asian girl and interviews?

(I'm not really interested, just curious)

Dude, there's what, 1.5 billion Asian girls out there. You'll find one for you. Very soon, I'm sure. :wink:

Or just buy a bride like your ancestors surely did.

mysterious_jen said:

considering i only got out of bed a couple of hours ago

:tongue:

I've been working. And I got locked out of interference for a good while.

Varitek said:
so axver, ian, and maj, how does it feel to be inside a vagina for the first time?

45'd 5x

Too bad it's only a location. The real thing is :drool:

the tourist said:
As far as I know, the closest that ever came to happening at my school was during swimming in a team-sports class I was in and a boy followed a girl down the tunnel from the pool into the girls swimming locker at my school. I guess he saw a butt.
:lmao: i bet he was all "omg i saw this girl's ass!!"

major_panic said:
So Vari, something about an Asian girl and interviews?

(I'm not really interested, just curious)

a freshman on my hall is doing a documentary about u2 fans for some anthropology of media class, and i said i'd give an interview and pointed her to interference if she wants to find more crazies. (did not tell her my name here...don't need her reading up on me, not that i think she would care but never can tell)

and she's a hot asian girl, yes. actually asian, as in, not asian american, too. who has a boyfriend. this part broke dalton's heart, because he was already onto pfan about the hot freshman in the philly area.

Well, I'm back. And I was hoping we'd come to Cunter. :(

Those parodies were hilarious, too. :lol:

deep: resolution 1441

is an interesting resolution

especially
if you look at the context in which it was used

barack obama cannot win the election

Axver said:

Dude, there's what, 1.5 billion Asian girls out there. You'll find one for you. Very soon, I'm sure. :wink:

Or just buy a bride like your ancestors surely did.

Surprisingly, I find I prefer Aussie girls. That being said, either way I haven't really a chance, so meh. One day someone'll come along. Remember though, One Child Policy and the preference for boys in China.

And :lol: it still happens today, I'm pretty sure.

Besides, Asian girls in Australia and from Asia are... weird.

Varitek said:
so axver, ian, and maj, how does it feel to be inside a vagina for the first time?

45'd 5x

:lmao:

Bluer than I expected. It's a cold vagina?

major_panic said:
Although Asian girls around here are mostly seriously weird, in like the :huh: or :uhoh: way.
i knew a normal asian girl in high school. she was really nice. and she confessed in class one time that she REALLY liked anal. i was like oooookay.

Varitek said:

a freshman on my hall is doing a documentary about u2 fans for some anthropology of media class, and i said i'd give an interview and pointed her to interference if she wants to find more crazies. (did not tell her my name here...don't need her reading up on me, not that i think she would care but never can tell)

and she's a hot asian girl, yes. actually asian, as in, not asian american, too. who has a boyfriend. this part broke dalton's heart, because he was already onto pfan about the hot freshman in the philly area.

Poor Dalton. I'm surprised he hasn't tried to, like, buy PFan a girlfriend or something already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom