Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:
Axver's first post:

"I hate One. Anyone who likes it has no ears!"

:wink:

*flees*

:lol:

No, actually, I don't think my hatred of One developed until around 2004.

And hi Ali! :wave:

Alright, time to make dinner. Gnocchi napoli. :drool:

So if my posts get a bit scarce for a short while, you know why.

Axver said:

I've never hated One, but I began to dislike it the moment I heard Mary J Blige's version of it.

Man, my first post sucked. Way to not bother making a splash.

And I think my introduction post was something like '16 year old art student, likes to get drunk and smoke pot'. I'm about 100% that was it.

All with an Un Chien Andalou avatar too, I think. WAY TO BE A SIXTEEN YEAR OLD ART STUDENT, ME.

Axver said:

Whoa, this means my hatred of One has lasted longer than yours!

Last edited:
major_panic said:

I've never hated One, but I began to dislike it the moment I heard Mary J Blige's version of it.

Want to know how shit I think MJB's version of One is? Comparatively speaking, U2's version sounds good compared to hers.

i wanna see ax, pfan, dalton, nsw's, khan's, ali's, and jen's first posts too. sorry khan that's probably a lot of work.

tourist what was your first thread?

Axver said:

Want to know how shit I think MJB's version of One is? Comparatively speaking, U2's version sounds good compared to hers.

The way I see it, there's a decent song that's been overplayed and overhyped, then there's trash that burns your ears and causes you to have a stroke and die, only to rise from the dead to tell everyone how crap it was.

The Sad Punk said:

Whoa, this means my hatred of One has lasted longer than yours!

I'm just an outspoken bastard.

Initially it simply didn't register with me. It's probably Interference's fault I hate it. If I hadn't encountered everybody here hyping it up, I probably wouldn't have given it a second thought and might've forgotten it even exists.

Varitek said:
i wanna see ax, pfan, dalton, nsw's, khan's, ali's, and jen's first posts too. sorry khan that's probably a lot of work.

tourist what was your first thread?

Ali was here before the great forum crash of 2000, so I believe her first post won't actually still be around.

We have been shunned in favour of potato faux-pasta. :sad:

I saw a doco about the development of black (American) popular music last night... I have more respect for Mary J. Blige now. But I still don't think she needed to warble quite that much on her cover of One.

Hi Ax and Maj. and Varitek and tourist and Khanada (has anyone ever mimicked Kirk's melodramatic cry of "KHAAAAAAAAAN!!!!" at you?) :wave:

I dunno if my real first post is even on here... I'm sure I joined before June 2000 or whatever it says there, but then some weird shit happened with the servers... :shrug:

The Sad Punk said:
Jen's first posts were in Pleba. I remember them.

I love how you remember her first post and she's already managed to get over triple your post count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom