Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia Superthread - Page 64 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-21-2008, 11:29 AM   #946
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Axver

I shouldn't be posting that much tomorrow. I'll sleep until 11am, then I'll be off out by 12:30pm and I imagine I'll be gunzelling it up until the evening.

Mmm, trains and trams ...
Depending on what time I wake up, I'll only be here till about 1 at the latest. Then, I suppose I'll be heading off to say "hello vagina"

Old 03-21-2008, 11:31 AM   #947
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally posted by bono_man2002
In the end I decided that I should drive home (it was new years weekend, and Police were seriously out in force) Kelvin (my friend) insists I drive down this back road beside the railway tracks, I say "Okay, but then we're going home!" ....so we get to the end of this track and realize, we can't get back onto the road, so we'll have to go over the rail way tracks..

This is where it gets interesting.....
Uh oh, this doesn't sound like it's going anywhere good!

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-21-2008, 11:34 AM   #948
Blue Crack Addict

So yes the interesting part.....

Me and Kelv run to the level crossing and see, because we have a small car it would be possible to get up on the tracks and then back onto the road (May I remind you that at this moment we are on a dirt road where we shouldn't be, that runs off on a big car dealership)

So as we are running back to the car, A Police car shows up, and within about 5 seconds the lights start flashing.....SHIT was my initial reaction. Because we were running back to the car just at the time the police arrived, it really did look like we were up to no good.

So the Cops pull us up, and start questioning us.....then they separate us and do "good cop bad cop".....I got the bad Cop. He was like "What the fuck do you think you're doing, are you stealing shit?" I replied "No No, we're just driving down this back road, and realized we can't get over, and we're just about to turn back and go the way we came in"

He didn't believe me, he threated to hit me with his torch "This'll fucking hurt!" He said. I was literally shitting myself.
Old 03-21-2008, 11:34 AM   #949
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:06 PM
I'm out, guys. Mainly for the sake of other people in this household.

Have a good one, all.
Old 03-21-2008, 11:35 AM   #950
Vocal parasite

Quote:

Depending on what time I wake up, I'll only be here till about 1 at the latest. Then, I suppose I'll be heading off to say "hello vagina"
YES! We got you to vaguely overshare!

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-21-2008, 11:36 AM   #951
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally posted by The Sad Punk

Have a good one, all.
Goodnight, Bonnie!

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-21-2008, 11:36 AM   #952
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:36 PM
To bono_man, Axver, Varitek, and everyone else involved:

Thank you for the Kunstmuseum gig. That was one of the best laughs I've had in a long time.

Save The Whalers!
Old 03-21-2008, 11:38 AM   #953
Vocal parasite

Quote:
So yes the interesting part.....

Me and Kelv run to the level crossing and see, because we have a small car it would be possible to get up on the tracks and then back onto the road (May I remind you that at this moment we are on a dirt road where we shouldn't be, that runs off on a big car dealership)

So as we are running back to the car, A Police car shows up, and within about 5 seconds the lights start flashing.....SHIT was my initial reaction. Because we were running back to the car just at the time the police arrived, it really did look like we were up to no good.

So the Cops pull us up, and start questioning us.....then they separate us and do "good cop bad cop".....I got the bad Cop. He was like "What the fuck do you think you're doing, are you stealing shit?" I replied "No No, we're just driving down this back road, and realized we can't get over, and we're just about to turn back and go the way we came in"

He didn't believe me, he threated to hit me with his torch "This'll fucking hurt!" He said. I was literally shitting myself.
Oh dear!

And they actually did the good cop bad cop routine on you? Ha, I have that in my head as a TV thing.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-21-2008, 11:41 AM   #954
Blue Crack Addict

Continuing with as many posts as possible

So....

This ends the God Cop Bad Cop Saga......They both ask for our I.D's and tell us to stay by the car, as they go in and check us out. By this time 3 other police cars have arrived..and for what little pass by traffic there was, could tell something was going down.

It felt like an eternity for them to come back to us, but It was probably about 15 minutes, and they come back and then ask for details on the car. The Car was nither of ours (I forgot to mention this before) The car belongs to the Girl who brought the guy home to Kelvin's place. So we're like, this isn't our car, its our friends who is back at His [Kelvin's'] Place. So they take all our phone details ect and then tell us to drive home.

Okay, we're off the hook. I couldn't believe it. The thing is, I have an Auto only license, therefore, can't drive manuals till I'm off my P's....You guessed it, the car we were driving was a manual!!! Ha!.....so nervously I try and start the car, I stall at least twice, before getting on with it a third time.

By the time we make it back to Kelvin's house the Police have already "interrupted" this girl at kelvin's house and informed her about what's happened, and just as I came to the give way sign we see the police car drive past.....

Thats pretty much the end of the story. Needless to say, we got an pretty unhappy response when we made it home. My parents enjoyed my story too I wasn't surprised they weren't that concerned....It's almost in their nature.
Old 03-21-2008, 11:41 AM   #955
Vocal parasite

OK, Vazza better be happy - I just made the Cocktease poster!

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-21-2008, 11:41 AM   #956
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by The Sad Punk

Have a good one, all.
Nighty Night!

Have a good easter weekend If I don't see ya around tomorrow
Old 03-21-2008, 11:42 AM   #957
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Axver
OK, Vazza better be happy - I just made the Cocktease poster!
Old 03-21-2008, 11:42 AM   #958
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally posted by RegularBonoFan
To bono_man, Axver, Varitek, and everyone else involved:

Thank you for the Kunstmuseum gig. That was one of the best laughs I've had in a long time.

Save The Whalers!
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I must give mention to Andrew (the tourist), who had the original idea, and PFan, who helped me with the setlist.

What a day that was!

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-21-2008, 11:44 AM   #959
Blue Crack Addict

And I had nothing to do with the Kunstmuseum gig.....I'm too gullible for that Tonight has been not as "good" as that day, but It's been the most fun I've had in here for a while.
Old 03-21-2008, 11:45 AM   #960
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Continuing with as many posts as possible

So....

This ends the God Cop Bad Cop Saga......They both ask for our I.D's and tell us to stay by the car, as they go in and check us out. By this time 3 other police cars have arrived..and for what little pass by traffic there was, could tell something was going down.

It felt like an eternity for them to come back to us, but It was probably about 15 minutes, and they come back and then ask for details on the car. The Car was nither of ours (I forgot to mention this before) The car belongs to the Girl who brought the guy home to Kelvin's place. So we're like, this isn't our car, its our friends who is back at His [Kelvin's'] Place. So they take all our phone details ect and then tell us to drive home.

Okay, we're off the hook. I couldn't believe it. The thing is, I have an Auto only license, therefore, can't drive manuals till I'm off my P's....You guessed it, the car we were driving was a manual!!! Ha!.....so nervously I try and start the car, I stall at least twice, before getting on with it a third time.

By the time we make it back to Kelvin's house the Police have already "interrupted" this girl at kelvin's house and informed her about what's happened, and just as I came to the give way sign we see the police car drive past.....

Thats pretty much the end of the story. Needless to say, we got an pretty unhappy response when we made it home. My parents enjoyed my story too I wasn't surprised they weren't that concerned....It's almost in their nature.

So, you now don't try to use shortcuts?

I'm glad you at least got off lightly in the end! I'm surprised so many cops exist in Shepp!

Gig pictures | Blog

Tags
superthread