Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: yours is unavailable to me too. weird. i was gonna spy and see if i could see jen's account
down.gif

huh, that's weird. i get occasional random friend requests from people in turkey and shit like that. i'm like wtf? this isn't myspace, i don't want to be friends with people i don't know.

lol, nobody random even add me on myspace.

Admittedly, i haven't logged into myspace in like two years

the tourist said:
I'm starting to get a grasp of what's okay to do, post, say, etc. here. It's only taken 4 years....
i hear you. i lurked for a while and rarely posted when i first registered until i really got a grasp of the forums. and at first, all i did was go to the chat rooms back in like 2000. i didn't even know there were forums. it's too bad, because if i did i could have a super cool reg date or something.

Varitek said:

my 50 year old mother has those too!! :hi5:

:madspit:

I know other people my age who have them! In fact, the only people I've met with transitions lenses have been under 30!

coolian2 said:
Just looked at stuffwhitepeopleetcetc

They've got us down.

ooh you would like it!

i recommend reading from the beginning, because they get self referential and it'll be funnier that way.

my favorite entry is japan, which is self referential to study abroad and sushi and is spot on.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: yours is unavailable to me too. weird. i was gonna spy and see if i could see jen's account
down.gif

huh, that's weird. i get occasional random friend requests from people in turkey and shit like that. i'm like wtf? this isn't myspace, i don't want to be friends with people i don't know.

i don't recognize the name but i'm shit with names so it's possible if i'd actually been able to see the request, the network and/or picture would have rung a bell.

major_panic said:

:hmm: That could make a good B-grade movie. "Showdown at Beijing Airport" presenting the first known film footage of the Haast's Eagle Style Kung Fu.

:lol:

Let's make it. We'll use the John Medley building as the airport. The part that links the two towers will pass for an airbridge to the planes!

coolian2 said:
lol, nobody random even add me on myspace.

Admittedly, i haven't logged into myspace in like two years
ugh, i get random friend requests all the time. i get stupid messages like "girl hit me up on im" "i wanna get witchu" "wanna fuck" all sorts of stupid shit. i hid my online status and it's gotten a lot better, but i still get some.

another place i go to, it got so bad i had to mark myself as being in a relationship even though i'm not, and people STILL send me crap all the time. wtf. i don't even have anything marked on these places that i want dates, sex, etc.

men :mad:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i hear you. i lurked for a while and rarely posted when i first registered until i really got a grasp of the forums. and at first, all i did was go to the chat rooms back in like 2000. i didn't even know there were forums. it's too bad, because if i did i could have a super cool reg date or something.

I didn't find out about the forums until about 5 years after I knew about the site. I just came to get the lyrics at first. And then to read the news.

major_panic said:

I'M THE MAN THE LECTURER ON TERRORISM TOLD YOU TO RUN AWAY FROM!

Hahahaha

I just accidentally spat ice at my computer screen.

That lecturer is too funny.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i think EVERYONE should lurk on a new message board before posting. lurking should be required, so you don't do annoying n00b shit. i always lurk so i don't embarass myself. i lurked here for nearly a year, though it was very, very on and off. otherwise my reg would be around the hutdub drop date.

the tourist said:
I didn't find out about the forums until about 5 years after I knew about the site. I just came to get the lyrics at first. And then to read the news.
:lol: i think elvis should have a huge ass link all over the main site "HEY GUYS WE HAVE FORUMS HERE, COME CHECK THEM OUT"

Varitek said:

i think EVERYONE should lurk on a new message board before posting. lurking should be required, so you don't do annoying n00b shit. i always lurk so i don't embarass myself. i lurked here for nearly a year, though it was very, very on and off. otherwise my reg would be around the hutdub drop date.

I probably signed up just because some shithead said something totally assanine and I had to put them in their place.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: i think elvis should have a huge ass link all over the main site "HEY GUYS WE HAVE FORUMS HERE, COME CHECK THEM OUT"

Doooooooooooooo it!

KhanadaRhodes said:

ugh, i get random friend requests all the time. i get stupid messages like "girl hit me up on im" "i wanna get witchu" "wanna fuck" all sorts of stupid shit. i hid my online status and it's gotten a lot better, but i still get some.

another place i go to, it got so bad i had to mark myself as being in a relationship even though i'm not, and people STILL send me crap all the time. wtf. i don't even have anything marked on these places that i want dates, sex, etc.

men :mad:

omg plz get on im so u can send me pix n i can show u a god time

Axver said:

Hahahaha

I just accidentally spat ice at my computer screen.

That lecturer is too funny.

:yes:

"If you ever meet any of these kinds of people, just run away from them as quickly as you can."

Varitek said:
i do wish people would do that, because i've seen so many new members either start threads that are answered by reading the faqs, or things that could've been found out by reading the forums a little.

mysterious_jen said:

hmm, my FB is up and running ok i didnt send a friend request, i think i know whoyou are but didnt want to send it to the wrong person :reject:

i've posted on ian's wall. my picture is a brunette in a black dress and my network begins with an S. i'd tell you what i said on his wall, but i can't login. something about the metric system maybe? or america being dumb? that's me.

Axver said:

:lol:

Let's make it. We'll use the John Medley building as the airport. The part that links the two towers will pass for an airbridge to the planes!

Good, plus the uni has enough Asians to qualify as China if we pack them all in to the same place. I sense a great film in the making!

KhanadaRhodes said:

down.gif

you can just add me babe, you dont have to spy :sexywink:

the tourist said:
I probably signed up just because some shithead said something totally assanine and I had to put them in their place.
your first post was on 8/17/04:
the tourist said:
I would agree with the author wholeheartedly if not for the having of "Trash, Trampoline, & The Party Girl"; if it were replaced with Pride, With Or Without You, or Bullet The Blue Sky, though....

KhanadaRhodes said:

i do wish people would do that, because i've seen so many new members either start threads that are answered by reading the faqs, or things that could've been found out by reading the forums a little.

"HAI GUISE I HERD ABOUT DIS SONG CALD MERCY WHERE CAN I GET IT LOLOLOL ZOMG :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom