Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Pink or red eyes don't go hand-in-hand with albinism. Some albinos have them, but plenty don't.

Damn. I'm sort of let down about that.

I guess good for you though if you didn't want dozens of "whoa that guy is fucking awesome" looks coming at you everyday.

KhanadaRhodes said:

do you not know what a vibrator is?

Obiously not. I would post a picture of one, but that could wind up being a bannable offense.

Axver said:

I don't discriminate. I hate everyone and everything.

And what do you mean, starting? A little? :wink:

It's just cause I don't fit nicely into your Asian sterotype box, isn't it?! ISN'T IT?!

Where's PFan when you need him...

major_panic said:

Depends where you are. Round here, tans are good, but it IS Australia. In China, I'd probably be one of the ugliest guys evar!

At Beijing Airport ...

Customs guy: Sorry, Maj. Panic, you do not meet the appearance requirements of the Cultural Revolution. Per orders of Chairman LMAO, you shall now face the death penalty.

fail.jpg

The Sad Punk said:

Damn. I'm sort of let down about that.

I guess good for you though if you didn't want dozens of "whoa that guy is fucking awesome" looks coming at you everyday.

:lol:

My glasses have transitions lenses so they go dark outside, so nobody could tell my eye colour anyway.

KhanadaRhodes said:

do you not know what a vibrator is?

I do, but I pretend that I don't so I can be all morally superior to you all. :wink:

Nah, I'm not that sheltered, really. Or Christian. Or Asian.

mysterious_jen said:

i was about to add you but then fb told me my account was unavailable for a few hours due to site maintenance. i'll add you when i can get back on.

of course right before it said that i also got a friend request from someone whose name i totally don't recognize :scratch:

Axver said:

:lol:

My glasses have transitions lenses so they go dark outside, so nobody could tell my eye colour anyway.

Oh wow. Those are far too practical for their own good.

major_panic said:

I do, but I pretend that I don't so I can be all morally superior to you all. :wink:

I know what a vibrator is. I know what a vibrator is 5-10 times a week.

major_panic said:
It's just cause I don't fit nicely into your Asian sterotype box, isn't it?! ISN'T IT?!

Where's PFan when you need him...

You're such a wannabe white guy. Get back in your stereotypical box. :tsk:

Axver said:

At Beijing Airport ...

Customs guy: Sorry, Maj. Panic, you do not meet the appearance requirements of the Cultural Revolution. Per orders of Chairman LMAO, you shall now face the death penalty.

:hmm: That could make a good B-grade movie. "Showdown at Beijing Airport" presenting the first known film footage of the Haast's Eagle Style Kung Fu.

Varitek said:
i was about to add you but then fb told me my account was unavailable for a few hours due to site maintenance. i'll add you when i can get back on.

of course right before it said that i also got a friend request from someone whose name i totally don't recognize :scratch:
:lol: yours is unavailable to me too. weird. i was gonna spy and see if i could see jen's account
down.gif

huh, that's weird. i get occasional random friend requests from people in turkey and shit like that. i'm like wtf? this isn't myspace, i don't want to be friends with people i don't know.

Varitek said:

YES you read it too! so it works in australia, and not just in california and new york?

i love it...so many of them are so true. once in a while i scratch my head and don't know wtf they're talking about but mostly right on the mark.

however obviously just wealthy liberal whites. a friend of mine who is now a wealthy liberal white grew up kinda white trash, and still has identity issues, and wants to start a counter site, stuffrealwhitepeoplelike: 30 racks, tramp stamps, mcdonalds dollar menu, bleach jobs, etc.

Yeah, it's increasingly becoming more accurate in more urban places of Australia as we become even more Americanized, though of course in a lot of cases I'm like "wow I didn't know we liked that" or are very location specific. I just read the Idea of Soccer one, which is completely on the ball.

Last edited:
major_panic said:

You're really a Muslim pimp from Cairo?

Varitek said:

hmm, my FB is up and running ok i didnt send a friend request, i think i know whoyou are but didnt want to send it to the wrong person :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom