Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
major_panic said:

:madspit: I'm tanned.

That being said, in Chinese culture, the whiter your skin, the better aesthetically for some weird reason I never got. Those poor fishermen. :sad:

in chinese and black culture both, it's better to be lighter, whereas in white culture, it's better to be darker. go figure.

speaking of, sorta, i haven't checked stuffwhitepeoplelike.com in a few days

Axver said:

Then I guess I can't be your friend any more. Sorry. I don't hang out with ugly people. :tsk:

:wink:

Don't discriminate against me just because I sail and do stuff outdoors! It's cause I'm Asian, isn't it? You and your oppression! Don't mention the war!

Okay, I'm starting to go a little weird. Too much sugar or something.

Varitek said:

never gotten them.

sometimes i forget to take my watch or my One bracelet off, and i pretty much always have ring tans.

:tsk: fail.

fail-1.gif

major_panic said:

:madspit: I'm tanned.

That being said, in Chinese culture, the whiter your skin, the better aesthetically for some weird reason I never got. Those poor fishermen. :sad:

Is that still the case? Sounds like some lame middle ages fad.

Varitek said:

in chinese and black culture both, it's better to be lighter, whereas in white culture, it's better to be darker. go figure.

speaking of, sorta, i haven't checked stuffwhitepeoplelike.com in a few days

:eyebrow:

The Sad Punk said:
Wait, Axxo's eyes aren't red?

Mega disappointment. :(

Pink or red eyes don't go hand-in-hand with albinism. Some albinos have them, but plenty don't.

The Sad Punk said:

Is that still the case? Sounds like some lame middle ages fad.

Depends where you are. Round here, tans are good, but it IS Australia. In China, I'd probably be one of the ugliest guys evar!

major_panic said:

Don't discriminate against me just because I sail and do stuff outdoors! It's cause I'm Asian, isn't it? You and your oppression! Don't mention the war!

Okay, I'm starting to go a little weird. Too much sugar or something.

I don't discriminate. I hate everyone and everything.

And what do you mean, starting? A little? :wink:

The Sad Punk said:

Me neither. I should probably do that right now.

It really has our number!

YES you read it too! so it works in australia, and not just in california and new york?

i love it...so many of them are so true. once in a while i scratch my head and don't know wtf they're talking about but mostly right on the mark.

however obviously just wealthy liberal whites. a friend of mine who is now a wealthy liberal white grew up kinda white trash, and still has identity issues, and wants to start a counter site, stuffrealwhitepeoplelike: 30 racks, tramp stamps, mcdonalds dollar menu, bleach jobs, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom