Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to search for "Lichtenstein" before, and it brought up half these chat threads... :lol:

And then I realised that Ax spelled it wrong in the real thread. I thought the mods had done something where you couldn't search for it... :der:

Axver said:

I believe it was a Survivor thread, late Passengers or maybe even the memorable Pop Round One. You accidentally voted for the wrong song, I think.

But oh non-existent God, it brought the lulz. Especially after Ian mentioned his laptop nearly slid onto the floor but he saved it by grabbing its touchpad.

:lmao: oh that's right!!! haha i forgot about Ian's response. that's hilarious.

Alisaura said:
I was trying to search for "Lichtenstein" before, and it brought up half these chat threads... :lol:

And then I realised that Ax spelled it wrong in the real thread. I thought the mods had done something where you couldn't search for it... :der:

Ali, I hate to break it to you, but you are the one spelling it wrong. The country is Liechtenstein. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liechtenstein

phillyfan26 said:

I don't believe you.

I think you're quite right there. Weren't you 96% pure? U2dem is 95%. It was the Maj. who was 94%, right? Or am I muddling the two of you?

Aaand we've made it!

Is anyone working on a Wetwang thread? I've sort of got one started ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom