Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unico said:
oooohkay. i was supposed to be studying since there are no higher ups in the office today. then you all went ahead and started the demotivation thread. :tsk: bad timing! anyway, off i go to pretend i have self control.

have a safe drive u2dem.
morning aussies
:wave:

You're at no pants o'clock in the vagina? :shifty: (I just realized that)

Have a good day :wave:

bono_man2002 said:

Whats That? Is my bedtime calling? :wink: I don't think my beans would be worth spilling anyway.

Your bedtime isn't calling until we get to a new thread! :mad:

:wink:

The Sad Punk said:
Ah dang, I should have saved my important stuff for that. :(

You could tell us the truth and consequences of bad booze/pot experiences!

Axver said:

Your bedtime isn't calling until we get to a new thread! :mad:

:wink:

Good point. Or I could stay up past 5am and talk to myself just to get ahead of you in the thread post count. Which you would probably pass about 15 minutes after you wake up anyway!

unico said:
oooohkay. i was supposed to be studying since there are no higher ups in the office today. then you all went ahead and started the demotivation thread. :tsk: bad timing! anyway, off i go to pretend i have self control.

have a safe drive u2dem.
morning aussies

Yeah, those posters will demotivate you into little more than a procrastinator. Don't fight it.

Axver said:

See I haven't had either of those, well maybe a couple of bad booze instances that involve even more so un-coordinated dancing. and sickness (due to drinking beer than moving onto jim beam)....

Yeah...really exciting! I have almost been arrested though :shifty:

bono_man2002 said:

You're at no pants o'clock in the vagina? :shifty: (I just realized that)

:lol: I hadn't noticed that. Makes you question her high purity score ... :wink:

bono_man2002 said:

See I haven't had either of those, well maybe a couple of bad booze instances that involve even more so un-coordinated dancing. and sickness (due to drinking beer than moving onto jim beam)....

Yeah...really exciting! I have almost been arrested though :shifty:

Judging by Melbourne II, you don't need booze for unco-ordinated dancing. :wink:

(No, I know I'm even more shit.)

And do tell the arrest story. Use as many posts as possible.

bono_man2002 said:

Good point. Or I could stay up past 5am and talk to myself just to get ahead of you in the thread post count. Which you would probably pass about 15 minutes after you wake up anyway!

:lol:

I shouldn't be posting that much tomorrow. I'll sleep until 11am, then I'll be off out by 12:30pm and I imagine I'll be gunzelling it up until the evening.

Mmm, trains and trams ... :drool:

Axver said:

Booze experiences, maybe. But pot experiences? That's just like hanging at a mate's place and someone turns the volume up and it's all like HOLY SHIT SWEET MARY MOTHER OF GOD and looking for biscuits to eat at midnight and settling for dried lasagne sheets. Pot experiences are never too interesting. :wink:

It was really only beacuse my mate had been drinking, I drove him home to his place, where this girl we used to go to school with and some guy came in and started to get "friendly" on my mates couch.

So my friend is like "lets go do something"...(He's still on his P's and had been drinking, therfore....you guessed it, he can't drive.

So.....moving on he started driving around going off down little back roads, and ...well errr some places ya shouldn't be driving (Albiet 1:30am on a sunday morning)

In the end I decided that I should drive home (it was new years weekend, and Police were seriously out in force) Kelvin (my friend) insists I drive down this back road beside the railway tracks, I say "Okay, but then we're going home!" ....so we get to the end of this track and realize, we can't get back onto the road, so we'll have to go over the rail way tracks..

This is where it gets interesting.....

Axver said:

:lol:

I shouldn't be posting that much tomorrow. I'll sleep until 11am, then I'll be off out by 12:30pm and I imagine I'll be gunzelling it up until the evening.

Mmm, trains and trams ... :drool:

Depending on what time I wake up, I'll only be here till about 1 at the latest. Then, I suppose I'll be heading off to say "hello vagina" :shifty:

bono_man2002 said:
In the end I decided that I should drive home (it was new years weekend, and Police were seriously out in force) Kelvin (my friend) insists I drive down this back road beside the railway tracks, I say "Okay, but then we're going home!" ....so we get to the end of this track and realize, we can't get back onto the road, so we'll have to go over the rail way tracks..

This is where it gets interesting.....

Uh oh, this doesn't sound like it's going anywhere good! :lol:

So yes the interesting part.....

Me and Kelv run to the level crossing and see, because we have a small car it would be possible to get up on the tracks and then back onto the road (May I remind you that at this moment we are on a dirt road where we shouldn't be, that runs off on a big car dealership)

So as we are running back to the car, A Police car shows up, and within about 5 seconds the lights start flashing.....SHIT was my initial reaction. Because we were running back to the car just at the time the police arrived, it really did look like we were up to no good.

So the Cops pull us up, and start questioning us.....then they separate us and do "good cop bad cop".....I got the bad Cop. He was like "What the fuck do you think you're doing, are you stealing shit?" I replied "No No, we're just driving down this back road, and realized we can't get over, and we're just about to turn back and go the way we came in"

He didn't believe me, he threated to hit me with his torch "This'll fucking hurt!" He said. I was literally shitting myself.

bono_man2002 said:

Depending on what time I wake up, I'll only be here till about 1 at the latest. Then, I suppose I'll be heading off to say "hello vagina" :shifty:

YES! We got you to vaguely overshare!

To bono_man, Axver, Varitek, and everyone else involved:

Thank you for the Kunstmuseum gig. That was one of the best laughs I've had in a long time.

Save The Whalers!

bono_man2002 said:
So yes the interesting part.....

Me and Kelv run to the level crossing and see, because we have a small car it would be possible to get up on the tracks and then back onto the road (May I remind you that at this moment we are on a dirt road where we shouldn't be, that runs off on a big car dealership)

So as we are running back to the car, A Police car shows up, and within about 5 seconds the lights start flashing.....SHIT was my initial reaction. Because we were running back to the car just at the time the police arrived, it really did look like we were up to no good.

So the Cops pull us up, and start questioning us.....then they separate us and do "good cop bad cop".....I got the bad Cop. He was like "What the fuck do you think you're doing, are you stealing shit?" I replied "No No, we're just driving down this back road, and realized we can't get over, and we're just about to turn back and go the way we came in"

He didn't believe me, he threated to hit me with his torch "This'll fucking hurt!" He said. I was literally shitting myself.

:lol: Oh dear!

And they actually did the good cop bad cop routine on you? Ha, I have that in my head as a TV thing.

Continuing with as many posts as possible :wink:

So....

This ends the God Cop Bad Cop Saga......They both ask for our I.D's and tell us to stay by the car, as they go in and check us out. By this time 3 other police cars have arrived..and for what little pass by traffic there was, could tell something was going down.

It felt like an eternity for them to come back to us, but It was probably about 15 minutes, and they come back and then ask for details on the car. The Car was nither of ours (I forgot to mention this before) The car belongs to the Girl who brought the guy home to Kelvin's place. So we're like, this isn't our car, its our friends who is back at His [Kelvin's'] Place. So they take all our phone details ect and then tell us to drive home.

Okay, we're off the hook. I couldn't believe it. The thing is, I have an Auto only license, therefore, can't drive manuals till I'm off my P's....You guessed it, the car we were driving was a manual!!! Ha!.....so nervously I try and start the car, I stall at least twice, before getting on with it a third time.

By the time we make it back to Kelvin's house the Police have already "interrupted" this girl at kelvin's house and informed her about what's happened, and just as I came to the give way sign we see the police car drive past.....

Thats pretty much the end of the story. Needless to say, we got an pretty unhappy response when we made it home. My parents enjoyed my story too :lol: I wasn't surprised they weren't that concerned....It's almost in their nature.

OK, Vazza better be happy - I just made the Cocktease poster!

RegularBonoFan said:
To bono_man, Axver, Varitek, and everyone else involved:

Thank you for the Kunstmuseum gig. That was one of the best laughs I've had in a long time.

Save The Whalers!

:lol: Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I must give mention to Andrew (the tourist), who had the original idea, and PFan, who helped me with the setlist.

What a day that was!

And I had nothing to do with the Kunstmuseum gig.....I'm too gullible for that :wink: Tonight has been not as "good" as that day, but It's been the most fun I've had in here for a while.

bono_man2002 said:
Continuing with as many posts as possible :wink:

So....

This ends the God Cop Bad Cop Saga......They both ask for our I.D's and tell us to stay by the car, as they go in and check us out. By this time 3 other police cars have arrived..and for what little pass by traffic there was, could tell something was going down.

It felt like an eternity for them to come back to us, but It was probably about 15 minutes, and they come back and then ask for details on the car. The Car was nither of ours (I forgot to mention this before) The car belongs to the Girl who brought the guy home to Kelvin's place. So we're like, this isn't our car, its our friends who is back at His [Kelvin's'] Place. So they take all our phone details ect and then tell us to drive home.

Okay, we're off the hook. I couldn't believe it. The thing is, I have an Auto only license, therefore, can't drive manuals till I'm off my P's....You guessed it, the car we were driving was a manual!!! Ha!.....so nervously I try and start the car, I stall at least twice, before getting on with it a third time.

By the time we make it back to Kelvin's house the Police have already "interrupted" this girl at kelvin's house and informed her about what's happened, and just as I came to the give way sign we see the police car drive past.....

Thats pretty much the end of the story. Needless to say, we got an pretty unhappy response when we made it home. My parents enjoyed my story too :lol: I wasn't surprised they weren't that concerned....It's almost in their nature.

:lmao:

So, you now don't try to use shortcuts? :wink:

I'm glad you at least got off lightly in the end! I'm surprised so many cops exist in Shepp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom