Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, silly me, I was trying to use a picture in the wrong format. Now here comes my latest poster creation.

poster51722092.jpg

coolian2 said:
I think i'd better call it a night, i'm probably going to be up late tomorrow too

Must be pretty fucking late over in NZed. G'night. :wave:

coolian2 said:
I think i'd better call it a night, i'm probably going to be up late tomorrow too

Must be pretty fucking late over in NZed. G'night. :wave:

45ed x12 WTF

bono_man2002 said:

Damn. everyone needs sleep. I think I'll be going by about 3am, or earlier again tonight.

:wave:

Yeah, I'll be in bed by 3am. Fellow albino railfan and I are meeting at 1pm in the city tomorrow, so I don't want to end up sleeping in too much.

coolian2 said:

Jesus christ it's 3:30

Those posters made the time fly by...fucking hell

:lol:

Hope you can at least sleep in in a big way.

:wave:

U2democrat said:
Sleep...I didn't get nearly enough last night. For some reason people were being loud around 2:30 and I didn't get back to sleep until about 5:30 :crack:

I'm glad I didn't try to get an early night tonight. There were kids running around outside screaming obnoxiously well into this evening. Gooo their parents. :|

U2democrat said:
Sleep...I didn't get nearly enough last night. For some reason people were being loud around 2:30 and I didn't get back to sleep until about 5:30 :crack:

5:30!, holy cow!.....I think I would just about sleep through till Dinner If I Went To Bed that late!

Varitek said:
ax i wanna see the cocktease when i get back after lunch

I need the damn setlist scan first! :(

I could try to fake it but it just wouldn't look as good.

So, U2dem, are we sucking you into the postwhorehouse?

Because, you know, we have an initiation ritual and all.

U2democrat said:
I'm just bored...:shifty:

You're bored, so you ventured into a Vagina?

Well then, you should do quite alright in our rite of passage! We get everyone take the purity test and post their result: http://www.armory.com./tests/100.html

Jen's our most corrupt at 78% corrupt, and ever since we lost the 99% pure Screwtape, I believe PFan on 96% pure is our most pure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom