Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
ATT1395120.jpg

That had potential to be much, much funnier.

TranceEnding said:

poor Jen :( Drink loads and loads of water, might make you feel better.

Drinking is so delicious, but it just makes you feel shocking the next day. That sucks!:madspit:

all self inflicted dont cry for me ! had plenty of sleep and hitting the water now,

still putting the pieces together and making any relevant apologies !

:reject:

mysterious_jen said:

all self inflicted dont cry for me ! had plenty of sleep and hitting the water now,

still putting the pieces together and making any relevant apologies !

:reject:

oh dear ... been there too, good luck :wink:

coolian2 said:

The best part is it is the streaker we mentioned in one thread

More than one thread!

Andrew Symonds and the streaker are both such fucking legends. :laugh:

The Sad Punk said:
Though I have enjoyed looking at the posters, I couldn't help but feel a little awkward coming to this one.

youkidpl2.jpg

i was going to start a thread after my midterm in eykiw of u2 demotivational posters. you should post this there when i get to it. i'm trying to think of a caption for one with bono falling off the stage, which speaking of, anyone have the picture of that so i can work on it?

The Sad Punk said:

Hiya Daniel!

Hi there :wave:

How was your day?

I've downloaded the blair witch!, now I just need to build up the courage to watch it. And I don't think I can, at least at nightime, we live out in the middle of nowhere and it would be too spooky.

I've been researching other movies that are supposively heavily influenced on the BWP....."The Last Broadcast (supposed to be better) and "Cannibal Holocaust" (Which sounds disgusting!)

I'm not sure if I've seen one where he's falling off stage in an action shot, but I have seen before/after ones. Also I think there are a few youtube videos showing that sort of thing that you could cap.

The Sad Punk said:
I'm not sure if I've seen one where he's falling off stage in an action shot, but I have seen before/after ones. Also I think there are a few youtube videos showing that sort of thing that you could cap.

what date was it/do you have a link to the youtube vid? i always forget.

Varitek said:
i'm trying to think of a caption for one with bono falling off the stage, which speaking of, anyone have the picture of that so i can work on it?

Is this where he falls off at the first show of the Elevation Tour? It's a shame not many people would get it, but I'd be amused by "OH FUCK IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN" or something along those lines, referencing back to JT where he fell off stage and dislocated his shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom