Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:

Not with a title like "Bono Dreams" :wink:

Actually, I can see that in FYM. Some n00b high on Bono speeches strolls in and makes a thread about "OMG guys lets realiz Banos dream to rid africka of povirty bush sux lol".

Hmm, forgot an option before:

Play Tekken 3 on playstation and get pwned by my younger brother.
(although I was pwning him earlier)

:wave: Toodles!

Axver said:

You and Jen can have a private bar in your corner of the stage. I'll come over every once in a while and pester you for wine. Then try to figure out how the fuck to play guitar while holding a glass of wine.

You have to do an RTE interview with us first.

Alisaura said:
Hmm, forgot an option before:

Play Tekken 3 on playstation and get pwned by my younger brother.
(although I was pwning him earlier)

:wave: Toodles!

Have a good one!

And you better cane him! :wink: I suck at fighting games except for Soul Calibur.

Alisaura said:

Ooh, those are good. Though have you posted the first one before? I feel like I've seen it.

I always wanted to draw. My early school reports remark that I have artistic talent. Then ... well, we were never taught anything, so my drawing ability never got beyond anything 2D and I now have no artistic skill at all. I'd belong in the National Gallery Of Phailure or something. Guess I'll be doing Phail's artwork!

But I love drawing maps and plans. I consider this one to be my best ever: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/Axver/Railwayplan1.jpg

Yes, it's a model railway plan. :drool:

Axver said:

Ooh, those are good. Though have you posted the first one before? I feel like I've seen it.

I always wanted to draw. My early school reports remark that I have artistic talent. Then ... well, we were never taught anything, so my drawing ability never got beyond anything 2D and I now have no artistic skill at all. I'd belong in the National Gallery Of Phailure or something. Guess I'll be doing Phail's artwork!

But I love drawing maps and plans. I consider this one to be my best ever: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/Axver/Railwayplan1.jpg

Yes, it's a model railway plan. :drool:

See, I absolutely suck hard at maps and lines. I noticed this in the last drawing lesson in which we had to draw using heaps of lines and layers for a 3d effect, and I was way too sketchy with things... and all we had to draw was one of our shoes. :eyebrow:

hey axver

epicphail.jpg

against better judgement i posted to ioc, who truly is oc.

and this superthread is superslow. i should go study.

here are the essay questions:

1. Early in the post-independence period, African heads of state agreed (in the Organization of African Unity) to treat existing borders as inviolable. What is the significance of this for subsequent economic policy, according to Herbst?
(haven't read it yet, but probably, interupted migrating societies, though that was done by colonial borders so maybe not...hmmm. should be easy to find with an index search for the OAU)

2. "divergence" is one of the five stylized facts about african economic growth emphasized by Ndulu and O'C. Why have growth economists considered this outcome a puzzle? Did it persist over the whole period?
(i should know this from prior courses :reject: hmm. it's a puzzle because different countries with similar resource endowments have had drastically different growth, and because leaders consistently made economic decisions that killed their economies, and scholars puzzle over their reasons for this - which tend to be explained as political, patronage, and psychology of african leaders)

3-5 to come. postwhorage and studying at the same time, yes!

(actually, this is my bullshit version. have yet to look up the answers in the reading)

Varitek said:
against better judgement i posted to ioc, who truly is oc.

and this superthread is superslow. i should go study.

here are the essay questions:

1. Early in the post-independence period, African heads of state agreed (in the Organization of African Unity) to treat existing borders as inviolable. What is the significance of this for subsequent economic policy, according to Herbst?
(haven't read it yet, but probably, interupted migrating societies, though that was done by colonial borders so maybe not...hmmm. should be easy to find with an index search for the OAU)

2. "divergence" is one of the five stylized facts about african economic growth emphasized by Ndulu and O'C. Why have growth economists considered this outcome a puzzle? Did it persist over the whole period?
(i should know this from prior courses :reject: hmm. it's a puzzle because different countries with similar resource endowments have had drastically different growth, and because leaders consistently made economic decisions that killed their economies, and scholars puzzle over their reasons for this - which tend to be explained as political, patronage, and psychology of african leaders)

3-5 to come. postwhorage and studying at the same time, yes!

(actually, this is my bullshit version. have yet to look up the answers in the reading)

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

The Sad Punk said:

See, I absolutely suck hard at maps and lines. I noticed this in the last drawing lesson in which we had to draw using heaps of lines and layers for a 3d effect, and I was way too sketchy with things... and all we had to draw was one of our shoes. :eyebrow:

I'm only good at maps and 2D plans. I'd totally fail if I tried for any kind of 3D effect. But I'm pretty good with plans of model railways, houses and such, and I've always been a map nerd, ever since I was very little.

3. oh i know that. this will be easy, just a quick check of the readings to reassure myself.

4. damn i have to read 2 articles to answer that one. and by read, i mean hunt for the answer to the question.

5. damn thats a long article to read too, and because it's an article, no index :sad:

midway check in

the tourist 88
Varitek 83
Axver 82
KhanadaRhodes 61
major_panic 42
The Sad Punk 38
mysterious_jen 26
Alisaura 24
coolian2 21
Lila64 1
bono_man2002 1

Varitek said:
i passed 6500 ages ago and didn't notice

I passed 39,000 and didn't even notice until I was at about 39,117. :(

Far too late for anybody to check back and see what my 39,000th post was.

Wonder how I'll waste my 40,000th post? Maybe a custom setlist. Randomly in the middle of a boobs discussion.

Jen, now I am disturbed.

I promise everyone I will never go to the gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom