Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sad Punk said:
emot-canada.gif
:lmao:

Varitek said:
jen is not allowed to go to bed before me. it's 4:40am.

actually i should go. i have a midterm in less than 6 hours. and i've only studied for it a tiny, tiny bit. so i won't be sleeping tongiht i don't think.

Yikes. I hope you have a taste for coffee or one of those brutal energy drinks!

Good luck, seriously. :hug:

wow just went into iq for the first time since i last posted...was there seriously a pages long argument about double elimination?

i like doubles because i wanna be around for the end, and at this rate, i'll have graduated and gone to very-little-internet-land by the time we get to the finals.

Varitek said:
wow just went into iq for the first time since i last posted...was there seriously a pages long argument about double elimination?

ImOuttaControl brought his own special brand of "I'm not throwing a" hissy fit to the forum. :happy:

Axver said:
Vazza = fucked.

not really. he gave us 5 questions in advance and will ask 3 of them and 1 more. so minimum, i spend 3 hours studying and get a 75. and he told us what material the other would come from, so i'll be ok. i just need a little coffee. i work best under pressure. probably could use some sleep but usually i take exams without any so hey, i'm used to it.

i could have gotten better grades, yeah. a 3.8 instead of a 3.5, or something. oh well.

I don't know what to do.

Continue to stare at blue crack?

Practice bass?

Listen to music?

Attempt to draw something?

Attempt to write something?

Read?

Eat everything in my parents' house that has chocolate in it? (May not be wise... they tend to have 2-year-old stuff in the cupboard.)

Watch whatever's on TV?

Blah. :|

Alisaura said:
I don't know what to do.

Practice bass?

Listen to music?

Read?

Eat everything in my parents' house that has chocolate in it? (May not be wise... they tend to have 2-year-old stuff in the cupboard.)

Watch whatever's on TV?

Practice bass, cause you talk about that a bunch. Always good to do something instead of hanging around here all the time.

Alisaura said:

Practice bass?

Listen to music?

Read?

Watch whatever's on TV?

Option by option:

Yes.

No, not if you want Phail to succeed.

Yes. May I suggest PT?

A ceramic troll set?

The history of the ceramic troll set?

Yes; the postwhorehouse.

Carefully, yes.

No, there's never anything on TV. Well, I imagine there's some AFL on.

There you go.

The Sad Punk said:

Practice bass, cause you talk about that a bunch. Always good to do something instead of hanging around here all the time.

No, no, don't encourage her. We've got an imaginary band, Phail. Daniel on vocals, me on guitar, Ali on bass, and the Maj. on drums. We don't want skilled musicians! It's called Phail for a reason! Our first live show will be covering the entire October album without looking at tabs or anything. I get to play piano and guitar at the same time during I Fall Down.

It's going to rock.

Axver said:

No, no, don't encourage her. We've got an imaginary band, Phail. Daniel on vocals, me on guitar, Ali on bass, and the Maj. on drums. We don't want skilled musicians! It's called Phail for a reason! Our first live show will be covering the entire October album without looking at tabs or anything. I get to play piano and guitar at the same time during I Fall Down.

It's going to rock.

Well, you could swtich around the roles then - Ali on drums, Daniel on bass, Maj. on guitar and you on vocals. :wink:

The Sad Punk said:

Well, you could swtich around the roles then - Ali on drums, Daniel on bass, Maj. on guitar and you on vocals. :wink:

:lol:

We deliberately recruited Daniel so that the world did not have to suffer more of my vocals.

mysterious_jen said:

can i be back up singer and dancer ?

You know how to dance, so no. How about backup mime? I'd like to see somebody mime and sing at once.

Axver said:

You know how to dance, so no. How about backup mime? I'd like to see somebody mime and sing at once.

Haha, that's actually sort of one of my acts I do around good pals and family. So I would be happy to get involved in such a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom