Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

:lol: I remember when I wasn't sure if I should get Pop because I hadn't heard a good thing about it, but my gut said it had to be worthwhile thanks to Gone, which I already knew on the Best Of and loved.

confession: i asked my parents for a bunch of u2 cds from this used cd store for my birthday right after atyclb came out. so they got me 3, boy, JT or AB were two of them. and pop was the other. i'd heard pop was crap, and it was a used cd store, so i burned a copy and exchanged it for the other one of the 3 i listed above.

:reject:

Varitek said:
so i knew forums, and lurked here for a while. i had no n00b syndrome this summer when i posted some on a harry potter message board. i hope.

Anybody who posts on a Harry Potter forum is by default a literature n00b though.

Varitek said:

confession: i asked my parents for a bunch of u2 cds from this used cd store for my birthday right after atyclb came out. so they got me 3, boy, JT or AB were two of them. and pop was the other. i'd heard pop was crap, and it was a used cd store, so i burned a copy and exchanged it for the other one of the 3 i listed above.

:reject:

Hahaha, you win.

Axver said:

Yeah, I like that too. Except when it's five years later and your original signature now seems really embarrassing.

yes but...that's the point!

i can understand server-wise why they wouldn't do this. but i think postcount should be your postcount when you posted the post, there could be another line for total postcount too. so if you're reading old threads, or a weirdly bumped thread, you can tell when stuff was posted.

Varitek said:
a post of mine, i realized upon a recent google of myself, was published in a book :ohmy:
:ohmy: Way to get inadvertently published! :up:

I'm just as glad my most severe period of n00bishness has been forever consigned to oblivion :D

Axver said:

Anybody who posts on a Harry Potter forum is by default a literature n00b though.

munky.gif

Varitek said:

yes but...that's the point!

i can understand server-wise why they wouldn't do this. but i think postcount should be your postcount when you posted the post, there could be another line for total postcount too. so if you're reading old threads, or a weirdly bumped thread, you can tell when stuff was posted.

That's the point when it's anyone but yourself. :wink:

And yeah, I'd like each post to display which post it is and your total. Just a simple 38,017/39,467 would do.

The order I bought my U2 cds in (the first buying of them) was:

The Best of 1980-1990
War
October
Under A Blood Red Sky
The Unforgettable Fire
Rattle & Hum
Zooropa
Achtung Baby
Pop
Passengers
Boy
The Joshua Tree
All That You Can't Leave Behind

Axver said:

That's the point when it's anyone but yourself. :wink:

And yeah, I'd like each post to display which post it is and your total. Just a simple 38,017/39,467 would do.

i wanna be here for 40k ax. but i'm going out friday and saturday night. will probably be back friday around 2-2:30am to sober up, unless i do something unwise. so save it for me!

the tourist said:
The order I bought my U2 cds in (the first buying of them) was:

The Best of 1980-1990
War
October
Under A Blood Red Sky
The Unforgettable Fire
Rattle & Hum
Zooropa
Achtung Baby
Pop
Passengers
Boy
The Joshua Tree
All That You Can't Leave Behind

i have no idea beyond that. i found a burned copy of the first disc of 90s best of that i got from a friend who knew i was into u2. i don't know if i ever bought uabrs :reject:

Varitek said:

i have no idea beyond that. i found a burned copy of the first disc of 90s best of that i got from a friend who knew i was into u2. i don't know if i ever bought uabrs :reject:
I have 2nd and 3rd copies of some of those now. Since some got stolen or scratched to shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom