Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how you remember her first post and she's already managed to get over triple your post count.

I have really only gotten most of my posts within the past five months or so.

khanada sez
and yeah i know, U2 aren't even near their 50's yet, i'm just saying.)

Gee, that was a long time ago!

Varitek said:
khan i love your fake sig!!!! :lmao:
:lol: it's funny, that's not actually a fake sig, before the forum switchover in...was it 04? 05? that's how the sigs were. it was weird because whenever you changed your sig, whatever your old sig was would still be on your old posts, and would only be reflected on new posts you made.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: it's funny, that's not actually a fake sig, before the forum switchover in...was it 04? 05? that's how the sigs were. it was weird because whenever you changed your sig, whatever your old sig was would still be on your old posts, and would only be reflected on new posts you made.

I prefer this. Avs should change, but I've been on forums where sigs and postcounts stay the same for each post. You can easily see what postcount someone was at when they posted, and sigs match the time of the post, it's way better.

Varitek said:
ali's - boring, and waaaaaaaaay early
Very true. But just think, the real one was even earlier and almost certainly even more boring! :happy:

Probably "Hi, I'm new! I love Rattle and Hum, should I buy Pop??"

:reject:

major_panic said:

OH YEAH, the old "Adam looks like a drug-dealing pedophile" thread. Thanks!

Wow, I didn't realise that was over half a year ago already.

Way to be a n00b, Maj. :wink:

Varitek said:

I prefer this. Avs should change, but I've been on forums where sigs and postcounts stay the same for each post. You can easily see what postcount someone was at when they posted, and sigs match the time of the post, it's way better.

Yeah, I like that too. Except when it's five years later and your original signature now seems really embarrassing.

Alisaura said:

Very true. But just think, the real one was even earlier and almost certainly even more boring! :happy:

:lol: I remember when I wasn't sure if I should get Pop because I hadn't heard a good thing about it, but my gut said it had to be worthwhile thanks to Gone, which I already knew on the Best Of and loved.

Alisaura said:

we were all n00bs once.

i had been a semi-regular on a red sox forum that was great with inside info and team members/owners/gm posting sometimes, but full of piggy awful men in the off topic forums, frighteningly so. when i was in ghana and uganda in the summer of 2005 they switched servers and had a reregistration and everything, and i missed it, and it's fairly exclusive invite only so i never bothered to get back on there. a post of mine, i realized upon a recent google of myself, was published in a book :ohmy:

so i knew forums, and lurked here for a while. i had no n00b syndrome this summer when i posted some on a harry potter message board. i hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom