Vaduz, Liechtenstein Superthread (100 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. When I was little, we'd go to the Otaki Racecourse family fun days and Mum would make a few bets for me. And I don't bet every year, but more often than not I'll make a small bet on the Melbourne Cup.

Don't think I've ever bet more than $3 at once in my life.

We've never really been much of a betting family. Or at least, my parents weren't.

My grandfather was. And....as best as i understand he wasn't good at it!

I'm sure the internets universe will even out and i'll get beaten to every joke tomorrow.

I'm worried that this is just the universe evening things out for me beating you the majority of the time in that chat yesterday.

Also, what happened after I left? As I left, some random person showed up, I'm guessing because naming a chat "boobs" is probably going to attract desperate 15 and/or 45 year olds living in their parents' basement.

OK, so where's the next thread going to be? Have we had any ideas, or shall I get out the list?

Was it that bad?

I remember it being a shitkicking at halftime, i couldn't remember how early it was completely obvious.

I remember by the end of the first quarter, it was getting pretty fucking obvious that Port weren't going to have a look in. Probably by about halfway through the first quarter. :laugh:

I'm worried that this is just the universe evening things out for me beating you the majority of the time in that chat yesterday.

Also, what happened after I left? As I left, some random person showed up, I'm guessing because naming a chat "boobs" is probably going to attract desperate 15 and/or 45 year olds living in their parents' basement.

We bailed on that chat, started a new one. We managed to stop PeeFan from going to bed so he had six quick shots of Baileys and became a different person. Then he and ElMel (i think?) disappeared and that was that.

I think.

We bailed on that chat, started a new one. We managed to stop PeeFan from going to bed so he had six quick shots of Baileys and became a different person. Then he and ElMel (i think?) disappeared and that was that.

I think.

:laugh:

I was wondering what I was missing, heh.

That'll do it every time.

Some friends and I once made an AIM chat room that accidentally used the same name some other bunch of people were using, and we ended up crashing their chat... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom