Vaduz, Liechtenstein Superthread (100 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Homer: Mmmmmmmmmmm, 64 slices of American cheese. *eats cheese* 63
*Time Lapse*
Homer: Two............................................................................one
Marge: Homer, have you been up all night eating cheese?
Homer: I think i'm blind.

:lol:

Hey Mia and phanan! :wave:

Ours just doesn't have the instinct to hunt. He gets his kicks with whatever the other cats bring in. Or rather, what the smallest cat brings in because the other one does fuck all in the way of hunting.

Our cat was good in that he rarely brought home little "presents" for us. He knew he'd get a right telling off from my mother if he did! If we went away, he knew what to do, but otherwise if he did kill anything, he'd pretty much keep it to himself rather than depositing it on our doorstep.

Though sometimes if we went for a day trip, we'd get home in time to feed him, only to find he'd thought we'd gone away overnight and was quite happily devouring some poor sparrow in the driveway!

Our cat was good in that he rarely brought home little "presents" for us. He knew he'd get a right telling off from my mother if he did! If we went away, he knew what to do, but otherwise if he did kill anything, he'd pretty much keep it to himself rather than depositing it on our doorstep.

Though sometimes if we went for a day trip, we'd get home in time to feed him, only to find he'd thought we'd gone away overnight and was quite happily devouring some poor sparrow in the driveway!

Oh, in summer our house is littered with cicadas and butterflies.

We don't get too many birds, luckily.

Oh, in summer our house is littered with cicadas and butterflies.

We don't get too many birds, luckily.

Huh, Shogun had no interest at all in butterflies or crickets. Fucking wish he did like butterflies, since we had one of those ... butterfly plant things that's meant to attract them. Only problem was, it attracted TOO MANY and was always on the verge of death. So we could've used Shogun thinning down the butterfly numbers a bit.

White horses get skin cancer too... all those famous grey racehorses? Pet food.

The brown ones tend to get sent to Europe, where there's a market for horse meat for people...

Huh, Shogun had no interest at all in butterflies or crickets. Fucking wish he did like butterflies, since we had one of those ... butterfly plant things that's meant to attract them. Only problem was, it attracted TOO MANY and was always on the verge of death. So we could've used Shogun thinning down the butterfly numbers a bit.

Swan Plant i think.

White horses get skin cancer too... all those famous grey racehorses? Pet food.

The brown ones tend to get sent to Europe, where there's a market for horse meat for people...

And the dead ones in EYKIW U2 vs Coldplay threads are beaten into glue.

I think i'll be placing my first sports bet tomorrow.

The Warriors are at $4.80 to beat the Wests Tigers. The Tigers have been a bit crap lately and are the kind of team the Warriors should beat.

Be at least worth a lazy $10, even though i don't think they'll win.

:lol: true true, jen. so ali, jen, i think all of my antics from last night are documented in this thread. and in my journal apparently. feel free to revisit. good times, good times. i apparently PMed sicy too :lol:

the best bruises i ever had were after the guns n roses concert i went to , i was completely black and purple from thigh to knee on both legs alllll the way around.. seriously FUCKED UP !

For me, it was Jimmy Buffett. Because you don't go there for the show, you go there for the all-day party that leads up to it. That's the main reason I went, as I had heard the parties are legendary, and it sure was.

I sobered up during the actual show. :lol:

Sad, isn't it?

I ought to have when i was at Trentham last year.

Wow. When I was little, we'd go to the Otaki Racecourse family fun days and Mum would make a few bets for me. And I don't bet every year, but more often than not I'll make a small bet on the Melbourne Cup.

Don't think I've ever bet more than $3 at once in my life.

i believe i have just been called smug in the ineferencers you meet in u2 heaven thread, correct me if i am wrong. i also wonder if the name caller is a voyer of this thread?

:madwife:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom