Vaduz, Liechtenstein Superthread (100 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. We also have a white cat, that is much less furry. And he's so wuvable too. :sad:

Perhaps he'll be saved because he's too much of a fat prick to go outside now.

My white cat loved to go outdoors. He was a lazy bastard when he wanted to be, but he was always an athletic, active kind of cat. Who loved the sun too much for his own good. In the afternoon, he'd always go to sleep on my bed, since it got the afternoon sun, then overnight he'd move into Mum's room to catch the morning sun. Then after breakfast he'd go outside to lie in the sun more. Mum tried to put sunblock on him, but he'd just climb a tall tree and lick it off happily, all the while ignoring my mother on the ground yelling at him. :laugh:

My white cat loved to go outdoors. He was a lazy bastard when he wanted to be, but he was always an athletic, active kind of cat. Who loved the sun too much for his own good. In the afternoon, he'd always go to sleep on my bed, since it got the afternoon sun, then overnight he'd move into Mum's room to catch the morning sun. Then after breakfast he'd go outside to lie in the sun more. Mum tried to put sunblock on him, but he'd just climb a tall tree and lick it off happily, all the while ignoring my mother on the ground yelling at him. :laugh:

Our one is my sisters cat. He's a heavy bastard, but when we're outside he comes to join us and runs around. He demands out so early it's impossible to get sunblock on him.

He's definitely more of an inside kitteh.

:ohmy:

Maybe I won't go and practise after all... :hyper:

There is brie in the fridge. :hmm:

You COULD put in all that effort to practise. Or you could grab some of that brie, some crackers, and just sit on your arse at the computer postwhoring it up. Not a hard call, now is it? :wink:

what is this a cheese party ?? :lol:

i have some lite processed no name brand slices in the frige , mabey i could have them in a sandwhich with some chicken loaf yuuumers!

Homer: Mmmmmmmmmmm, 64 slices of American cheese. *eats cheese* 63
*Time Lapse*
Homer: Two............................................................................one
Marge: Homer, have you been up all night eating cheese?
Homer: I think i'm blind.

*Time Lapse*
Homer: Two............................................................................one

I LOVE THAT ! hehehehhe one of my fave episodes .

Our one is my sisters cat. He's a heavy bastard, but when we're outside he comes to join us and runs around. He demands out so early it's impossible to get sunblock on him.

He's definitely more of an inside kitteh.

Our cat never really learnt that sunblock wasn't just something tasty for him to lick off. He got cancer in his ears and had to have them clipped, which probably gave him another two or three years of life at least, but that didn't stop him from going to town with the sunblock. I think he thought it was a treat, the silly git!

He was one of those cats who you could leave alone while you went on holiday over the long weekend and he'd cope perfectly well. Even in his final year, he was just as good at killing birds and mice as he'd always been.

*Time Lapse*

EASILY one of the best scenes ever. :lmao: :lmao:

You COULD put in all that effort to practise. Or you could grab some of that brie, some crackers, and just sit on your arse at the computer postwhoring it up. Not a hard call, now is it? :wink:

:uhoh:
Butbut, I wanna try Love Is Blindness, cos my piano-playing friend was trying to teach that to me last weekend...
It's not in 4/4.... :drool:

Not that I can play in time anyway. :lol:

Our cat never really learnt that sunblock wasn't just something tasty for him to lick off. He got cancer in his ears and had to have them clipped, which probably gave him another two or three years of life at least, but that didn't stop him from going to town with the sunblock. I think he thought it was a treat, the silly git!

He was one of those cats who you could leave alone while you went on holiday over the long weekend and he'd cope perfectly well. Even in his final year, he was just as good at killing birds and mice as he'd always been.

:laugh:

Ours just doesn't have the instinct to hunt. He gets his kicks with whatever the other cats bring in. Or rather, what the smallest cat brings in because the other one does fuck all in the way of hunting.

Come to think of it, our former neighbours had a white cat that went to cancer too.

:uhoh:
Butbut, I wanna try Love Is Blindness, cos my piano-playing friend was trying to teach that to me last weekend...
It's not in 4/4.... :drool:

Not that I can play in time anyway. :lol:

See? Soooo much effort for so little results. Postwhoring with cheese, on the other hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom