Vaduz, Liechtenstein Superthread (100 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an unusual experience when i was downstairs.

Occasionally our cats (except for one) get terrorised by this huge fluffy white cat. For years i've been trying to nail this thing with a tennis ball, water, whatever.

So i go into the garage to look in the fridge out there, and i casually glace over and see this cat sitting on a jacket, staring back at me like it owns the place. We both stayed there staring at each other....i couldn't believe i didn't have something on hand to soak it with, or give it a good fright.

I turned back to the fridge to see if there was some water i could attack it with, and while i did, the cat made it's escape.

Fucking hell. I thought meeting your archnemesis with nothing available to beat them with only happened in movies.

The only plus is that we were both equally surprised by the experience.

Occasionally our cats (except for one) get terrorised by this huge fluffy white cat. For years i've been trying to nail this thing with a tennis ball, water, whatever.

So i go into the garage to look in the fridge out there, and i casually glace over and see this cat sitting on a jacket, staring back at me like it owns the place. We both stayed there staring at each other....i couldn't believe i didn't have something on hand to soak it with, or give it a good fright.

I turned back to the fridge to see if there was some water i could attack it with, and while i did, the cat made it's escape.

Fucking hell. I thought meeting your archnemesis with nothing available to beat them with only happened in movies.

:lol: that cat was laughing as it ran away.

my neigbours have a fire outside, phew. I had terrible visions of all my clothes burning in front of the heater :ohmy:

that would be one dead fucking cat at my place, i would hunt the bastard down

that would be one dead fucking cat at my place, i would hunt the bastard down

Yeah, but you'd hunt all cats down.

The funniest thing i remember with that white cat was hearing an almighty cat fight and seeing it run away...i went downstairs to see which of our cats it had beaten up, and our smallest cat walked in looking quite proud with himself....and a mouthful of white fur.

I'm glad the burning wasn't Ax's dinner burning.

I'd be heartbroken if I'd burnt this. It's delicious. :drool:

The camembert really adds something. Fuck, WHY don't I have any crackers in the house? I want more camembert once I'm done.

Maybe I'll put some in a tortilla ...

Yeah, but you'd hunt all cats down.

The funniest thing i remember with that white cat was hearing an almighty cat fight and seeing it run away...i went downstairs to see which of our cats it had beaten up, and our smallest cat walked in looking quite proud with himself....and a mouthful of white fur.

Just remember: this white cat is likely to end up with skin cancer.

Like the white cat I owned in New Zealand did. :sad:

I'd be heartbroken if I'd burnt this. It's delicious. :drool:

The camembert really adds something. Fuck, WHY don't I have any crackers in the house? I want more camembert once I'm done.

Maybe I'll put some in a tortilla ...

Stop talking food and cheeses.

We have no cheese and no easy to make food, damn it.

That's it. I'm going shopping tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom