Vaduz, Liechtenstein Superthread (100 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:applaud: Well done on the weight loss!! You NEED to buy yourself a new belt!!!

But i'm stingy. I don't intend on buying new pants until it's absolutely necessary. Which kinda depends on how long i can get the belt to last.

Don't buy belts from Farmers though. This is the second time this has happened to me....with the exact same brand of belt.

Ian has an inner Larry.

:wink:

The last time I looked up my Chinese Horoscope (Earth Horse), it was the same kinda deal as my western one (Scorpio)... some bits sound dead-on, other bits seem way off. :shrug:

Earth signs FTW, btw. :up:

I'm a Fire Dragon :evil: But after reading certain things about 'fire' :shifty: I'm a bit nervous of me :yikes:.....or maybe the principal should be :evil:

EARTH HORSE Horoscope
Feb 11, 1918 to Jan 31, 1919
Feb 7, 1978 to Jan 27, 1979

Horse people have a balance of the best kind of qualities. Have you ever seen a wild horse on the beach, with flying mane and flaring nostrils, every muscle bursting with life and je ne sais quois? Without a doubt, the Horse is the standard for grace, strength, rhythm and nobility. They have an amazing capacity for hard work. As a result, they know great success and financial security in their lifetimes. Often quite ostentatious, they enjoy being with large crowds and always seek out the grand and magnificent. They need people and have a weakness for those of the opposite sex. You can often find Horses at concerts, music festivals, and the Super Bowls of life.

Parsley Soup and Ginger Root are among the keys to good health!!

With head held high, the mighty Earth Horse never has to apologize, never has the pangs of a guilty conscience gnawing away the very soul. The life of the Earth Horse passes all scrutiny. Earth Horses are elegant, spirited, and adventurous creatures. Poetry in motion! Earth Horses are among the most generous and caring of friends, tolerant of their friends' shortcomings, never judging, never showing cynicism. They blend the right balance of sympathy and empathy. As faithful and unwavering as the Horses are in their devotion to friends, it is important to tell you that they are never weaklings or martyrs. Their inherent dignity and pride demand honor and admiration. Earth Horses appreciate the good things of life and because of their dedication to their careers, have the financial resources to keep life on a steady keel. When it comes to Love & Relationships, life for the Earth Horse is exceedingly sad and dreary without love. The Earth Horse will go the extra length to please their partners. They love wild and romantic weekends and traditional whisperings of sweet nothings. They pass a happy life, their blood coursing with life bursting cadence.

Famous Horse People: Duke of Windsor, Princess Margaret, Billy Graham, Igor Stravinsky, Bertrand Russell, Joseph Haydn, Barbra Streisand, Nelson Mandela, Anwar Sadat, Neil Armstrong

But i'm stingy. I don't intend on buying new pants until it's absolutely necessary. Which kinda depends on how long i can get the belt to last.

Don't buy belts from Farmers though. This is the second time this has happened to me....with the exact same brand of belt.

There's usually a stand somewhere out the front of Farmers at Botany, with an asian dude selling belts....or has he moved?

Dinner's now toasting. :drool:

sheesh, am I the only one here who thinks that meat + jar of sauce + rice or pasta = yum :reject:

Honestly, most of the jars of sauce make me nauseous. Last time I had a napoli sauce out of a jar, I felt like I could throw up afterwards.

hey gluey can you do my horoscope :flirt:

29/7/80

:sexywink:

METAL MONKEY Horoscope
Feb 20, 1920 to Feb 7, 1921
Feb 16, 1980 to Feb 4, 1981

Monkey people, on their merry way to becoming famous, like to strew memorable bits of impishness and practical jokes along the way. Lots of fun, they also possess a serious side and influence a good many people throughout their lifetime. They know how to accomplish the most difficult of tasks with the greatest of enthusiasm, concentration, and ease. Even so, they can easily get discouraged and confused and MUST do things their way! They often become great mathematicians, super chess players, researchers, entrepreneurs or scientists. And, great mentors! Monkeys have a burning passion for knowledge of every kind and they magically are surrounded by the finer things in life. Life is a big adventure!

Duck Soup and Rice are among the keys to good health!!

When Metal Monkey says no, that's it! They are so strong, so individualistic, and yes, so stubborn, you can talk yourself into the ground trying to convince them to change their mind. They won't budge! But when all is said and done, you admire them for their value system, fortitude, soaring ambition, and tremendous success. Success, after all, is not wishy washy. And Monkeys know the meaning of hard work! What fun the metal monkey is to be around! You can talk about anything under the moon, but beware: they can be pretty persuasive, so stand your ground. Sometimes a Sense of Mischief can rear its head: Sometimes this habit of playing tricks on others leads to a fun round of belly laughter, but other times, too much! They can't always get along with some people because of this mischievous streak. But they don't care. You see, they are quite independent, relying solely on themselves. They have few friends, but great ones. And Grand Romance never takes a holiday with them: a life with Monkeys is Stars in Your Eyes, Romantic High Spirit, and Grand Passion indeed.

Famous Monkey people: Elizabeth Taylor, Charles Dickens, Lyndon Johnson, Eleanor Roosevelt, Nelson Rockefeller, Leonardo da Vinci, Simone de Beauvoir, Isaac Stern, George Lucas

I'm a Fire Dragon :evil: But after reading certain things about 'fire' :shifty: I'm a bit nervous of me :yikes:.....or maybe the principal should be :evil:
:lol:
Oh yeah, that principal's more than met her match with Fire Dragon Gluey! :evil: :yes:

With head held high, the mighty Earth Horse never has to apologize, never has the pangs of a guilty conscience gnawing away the very soul.
Proof, if I needed it, that horoscopes can be wildly innacurate. Could not be more wrong. :lol:

Bits of that were okay, but on the whole it seemed even less like me than other Earth Horse descriptions I've read... :shrug:

Thanks anyway :wink:

Last edited:
:lol:
Proof, if I needed it, that horoscopes can be wildly innacurate. Could not be more wrong. :lol:

Bits of that were okay, but on the whole it seemed even less like me than other Earth Horse descriptions I've read... :shrug:

Thanks anyway :wink:

:wink: I know what you mean! It was really accurate for me and one of my sisters, but TOTALLY off the mark with my other sister and brother....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom