Vaduz, Liechtenstein Superthread (100 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I avoided a takeaway dinner cos I already had McDonald's for lunch, and I've been eating too much crap this week, so what did I do? Got home and found myself making a sandwich consisting of cream cheese (80% less fat?), leftover BBQ chicken, and more cheese.
:reject:

A few months ago i actually had an accurate horoscope in the herald.

Considering i only read them once every few months, they could be totally accurate.

feel safe telling me the year and month you were born?? :shifty: Considering your stalker's about? :giggle:

:yes: Even ANY Thought would be a bonus. The offending toilet house was hilarious. Mr G told me to find the front door. I looked at the house, on the right was a double garage door. The whole house apart from the garage was fenced off. No gate to the left where you'd assume the front door was. There was a little side gate to the right of the garage door. I went through it. Past the side garage door, then straight ahead of me was a fold out clothesline. I ducked past that, and as doing so, I saw the fucking front door immediately opposite the clothesline!! WTF!!

What the fuck.

So, folks, I don't suppose any of you could tell me if camembert cheese works well or not in toasted sandwiches? (Well, toasted Turkish bread rolls.)

March 1988.

*awaits*

:ohmy: I was in 'Form 1' (year 7) then!! Fuck I feel old!! :lmao:

EARTH DRAGON Horoscope
Jan 23, 1928 to Feb 9, 1929
Feb 17, 1988 to Feb 5, 1989

Dragon people are the most eccentric in the Chinese Zodiac. Soaring high into the serene heavens, they can be stubborn, passionate, excitable, honest, and brave, wear purple and walk barefoot in public fountains. They listen to their own drummer, thank you very much, while the rest of the world stands in amazement. People always admire their individuality and feisty personality. Dragons are capable of doing great work for mankind and they inspire trust in almost everyone. The Dragon symbolizes life and growth and is said to bring the five blessings: harmony, virtue, riches, fulfillment and longevity.

Chicken Soup and Bamboo Shoots are among keys to even greater good health!

If you make friends with the Earth Dragon, you have a friend for life! Friendship is a big-time commitment which they show through uncommon kindness, caring, and giving spirit. When youngsters, Earth Dragons are valued by their teachers and playmates and when older, by their superiors, colleagues, and social circle. It's no wonder! Hardworking and talented, these well-rounded Dragons have a lively imagination which transforms the atmosphere. They are able to do many things well and receive many accolades during their very successful careers and good money to boot. These Dragons are wildly impulsive in money matters. If they see it, they buy it. When they buy it, it's out of sight out of mind, forgotten in the toy box. Not too late to change these wasteful spending habits, you know! Like most Dragons, those of the Earth don't like to rush Love. They like doing what comes naturally, steady rhythm, beginning from friendship and igniting into the exhilaration of falling in love when it's time. Earth Dragons want long-lasting relationships, not tumbling tumble weeds. After the male dragon has gotten over his playboy stage, he is the biggest convert of all to the joys of the everlasting Relationship.

Famous Dragon People: Ringo Starr, Edward Heath, Dr. Seuss, John Lennon, Harold Wilson, Helen Keller, Pearl S. Buck, Salvador Dali, Francois Mitterrand, Hosni Mubarek, Maya Angelou.

:yes: Even ANY Thought would be a bonus. The offending toilet house was hilarious. Mr G told me to find the front door. I looked at the house, on the right was a double garage door. The whole house apart from the garage was fenced off. No gate to the left where you'd assume the front door was. There was a little side gate to the right of the garage door. I went through it. Past the side garage door, then straight ahead of me was a fold out clothesline. I ducked past that, and as doing so, I saw the fucking front door immediately opposite the clothesline!! WTF!!

Holy shit.

When I lived in Queensland, I loved looking through newspaper ads for new subdivisions, since they'd usually have a few house plans and I'm a fair bit interested in that sort of stuff. It never ceased to amaze me some of the absolutely daft things in those plans. Or how these subdivisions had the stupidest winding roads that made it take twice as long to get from a section to the main road than it would've if somebody planned things sensibly.

So, folks, I don't suppose any of you could tell me if camembert cheese works well or not in toasted sandwiches? (Well, toasted Turkish bread rolls.)

Sounds all right to me! :drool:

I saw a cooking show where they were wrapping whole rounds of camembert or brie in pastry and cooking them in an oven.

:drool:

I avoided a takeaway dinner cos I already had McDonald's for lunch, and I've been eating too much crap this week, so what did I do? Got home and found myself making a sandwich consisting of cream cheese (80% less fat?), leftover BBQ chicken, and more cheese.
:reject:

:lol:

I'm about to pile some hot Hungarian salami, onion, tomato, olives, camembert cheese in light of the positive responses here, corn relish, and mustard into a Turkish bread roll and toast it.

Sounds all right to me! :drool:

I saw a cooking show where they were wrapping whole rounds of camembert or brie in pastry and cooking them in an oven.

:drool:

Toasted Panini's with Chicken, Camembert and either Cranberry or Apricot Sauce is :drool:

:ohmy: I was in 'Form 1' (year 7) then!! Fuck I feel old!! :lmao:

EARTH DRAGON Horoscope
Jan 23, 1928 to Feb 9, 1929
Feb 17, 1988 to Feb 5, 1989

Dragon people are the most eccentric in the Chinese Zodiac. Soaring high into the serene heavens, they can be stubborn, passionate, excitable, honest, and brave, wear purple and walk barefoot in public fountains. They listen to their own drummer, thank you very much, while the rest of the world stands in amazement. People always admire their individuality and feisty personality. Dragons are capable of doing great work for mankind and they inspire trust in almost everyone. The Dragon symbolizes life and growth and is said to bring the five blessings: harmony, virtue, riches, fulfillment and longevity.

Chicken Soup and Bamboo Shoots are among keys to even greater good health!

If you make friends with the Earth Dragon, you have a friend for life! Friendship is a big-time commitment which they show through uncommon kindness, caring, and giving spirit. When youngsters, Earth Dragons are valued by their teachers and playmates and when older, by their superiors, colleagues, and social circle. It's no wonder! Hardworking and talented, these well-rounded Dragons have a lively imagination which transforms the atmosphere. They are able to do many things well and receive many accolades during their very successful careers and good money to boot. These Dragons are wildly impulsive in money matters. If they see it, they buy it. When they buy it, it's out of sight out of mind, forgotten in the toy box. Not too late to change these wasteful spending habits, you know! Like most Dragons, those of the Earth don't like to rush Love. They like doing what comes naturally, steady rhythm, beginning from friendship and igniting into the exhilaration of falling in love when it's time. Earth Dragons want long-lasting relationships, not tumbling tumble weeds. After the male dragon has gotten over his playboy stage, he is the biggest convert of all to the joys of the everlasting Relationship.

Famous Dragon People: Ringo Starr, Edward Heath, Dr. Seuss, John Lennon, Harold Wilson, Helen Keller, Pearl S. Buck, Salvador Dali, Francois Mitterrand, Hosni Mubarek, Maya Angelou.

:laugh: I was going to ask in my post if that made you feel old!

Meanwhile...the rest of that is just a bag of words to me.

:lol:

I'm about to pile some hot Hungarian salami, onion, tomato, olives, camembert cheese in light of the positive responses here, corn relish, and mustard into a Turkish bread roll and toast it.

:drool: Do you do delivery? :hmm: Wonder how we'd keep it warm??

:applaud:well done.
you can always buy lots of belts and t-shirts are easy to make smaller.

I need to tape up one of my belts. It's breaking, and not even on one of the holes. It's breaking on the side with the buckle. What the fuck?

I'm too stingy to buy a new one, and if i lose a few more centimetres the belt will cover the tape via wrap around anyway.

Plus i don't tuck in shirts, except for stuff like funerals.

They listen to their own drummer, thank you very much,

Ian has an inner Larry.

:wink:

The last time I looked up my Chinese Horoscope (Earth Horse), it was the same kinda deal as my western one (Scorpio)... some bits sound dead-on, other bits seem way off. :shrug:

Earth signs FTW, btw. :up:

I need to tape up one of my belts. It's breaking, and not even on one of the holes. It's breaking on the side with the buckle. What the fuck?

I'm too stingy to buy a new one, and if i lose a few more centimetres the belt will cover the tape via wrap around anyway.

Plus i don't tuck in shirts, except for stuff like funerals.

:applaud: Well done on the weight loss!! You NEED to buy yourself a new belt!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom