Vaduz, Liechtenstein Superthread (100 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to round it all up, make two trips down to the end of the driveway (2x recycling, 1x black trash sack, 1x box of paper). The driveway is a long right of way.

And i was walking it tonight instead of driving like i normally do.

Too cold for bare footsies out there.

you drive your rubbish out ???????????????

:lol: country folk crack me up. literally. :crack:

Sometimes I think back to my childhood in New Zealand and laugh at some of the short distances we drove. Back then, Raumati Beach was just a small seaside town, not the outer suburb of Wellington it is now.

Like this, from my childhood home to the supermarket: from:-40.920015,174.997315 to:Rimu Rd @-40.916802, 175.002358 to:Rimu Rd @-40.915499, 175.004002 - Google Maps

WE DROVE THAT.

Good god. It was hardly a 6 minute walk!

you drive your rubbish out ???????????????

It's a right of way that goes for about....maybe 50 metres. Plus we produce a shitload of recycling and paper rubbish, which means more trips.

The first few weeks we lived it here took me half an hour to do the rubbish each week. Took me less time tonight, but i am fitter now, i guess.

Plus the cars run on love.

And lots of petrol.

Ian, where do you live where the driveway is that long? Is it in the bush or whatever you call it in NZ? :huh:

We live in one of these so-called well designed suburbs where all of the space available is used. I live up a right of way - really just an extension of the street with about another 10 or so houses.

I wonder if this will work
Mission View Drive - Google Maps

That probably won't show it up too well. But at the end of the road at the big circle bit there is a small right of way. As the satellite map shows, not a lot of wasted space.

Sometimes I think back to my childhood in New Zealand and laugh at some of the short distances we drove. Back then, Raumati Beach was just a small seaside town, not the outer suburb of Wellington it is now.

Like this, from my childhood home to the supermarket: from:-40.920015,174.997315 to:Rimu Rd @-40.916802, 175.002358 to:Rimu Rd @-40.915499, 175.004002 - Google Maps

WE DROVE THAT.

Good god. It was hardly a 6 minute walk!

You never know what might happen on the hard streets of Raumati Beach

OH MY GOD.

Google maps directs me from my new house to my old house the exact way i'd drive it.

I had to customise how to get to the shops on that map I linked because it was going to send me some long way onto State Highway 1. WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom