Vaduz, Liechtenstein Superthread (100 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long is Stay by Jackson Browne?? I just downloaded a version, seemingly from his best of, which is 3:24, and begins with the vocals immediately...

axcver you need to ry some sheeeeeeeeeeeeeetz and some sonic. sonci fuckin gowns

Oh god, Sonic. I tried that when I was in the US. Had a greaseburger with grease and extra grease, and grease on the side.

It was greasy.

Wendy's fast food/burger chain instead of the ice cream place.

I forgot they aren't in Australia.

Red Rooster is :drool:

Oh, all the Wendy's places that I remember in New Zealand have been the ice cream place too.

The main problem with Red Rooster is they're too expensive. What I normally buy there is almost double the price of what I'd get at Hungry Jack's but not double as filling. And it's still a couple of dollars more than Subway despite being LESS substantial.

Subbers is pretty sweet. Never used to like it, but now, not bad... I can even eat a foot long (but I have to make sure I don't eat for hours beforehand) and the cookies are great.

Oh man, Sheetz is my #1 stop on roadtrips. Coffee, sandwiches, and clean-ish bathrooms.

omg me too we alway went to sheet avter a ngith fo drinking and i d get a smcmnuffin bc they were the best drunk foods ever. shets is so awesome but they dont have any in buffa lo and i masis it so smuch iw ish they had one here di go every day

Oh, all the Wendy's places that I remember in New Zealand have been the ice cream place too.

The main problem with Red Rooster is they're too expensive. What I normally buy there is almost double the price of what I'd get at Hungry Jack's but not double as filling. And it's still a couple of dollars more than Subway despite being LESS substantial.

There's only one Red Rooster i know of in Auckland, and it's such an effort to get there....it isn't worth the effort.

Subbers is pretty sweet. Never used to like it, but now, not bad... I can even eat a foot long (but I have to make sure I don't eat for hours beforehand) and the cookies are great.

I don't know how people can only get a six inch. I've often wished that they did something about 15 inches or so, just because a foot long is not quite enough but getting a foot long AND a six inch seems a bit excessive.

I don't like their biscuits though.

omg me too we alway went to sheet avter a ngith fo drinking and i d get a smcmnuffin bc they were the best drunk foods ever. shets is so awesome but they dont have any in buffa lo and i masis it so smuch iw ish they had one here di go every day

Do they have anything in Buffalo?

There's only one Red Rooster i know of in Auckland, and it's such an effort to get there....it isn't worth the effort.

Red Rooster is the only fast food place within walking distance of me besides pizza outlets, so I end up there occasionally.

Well, I suppose Hungry Jack's and Subway are technically within walking distance too, since I have walked all the way from Moonee Ponds to home at night when the bus frequencies have been shithouse, but I don't usually fancy a 30 minute walk just for fast food.

fuck no they dont i ned to mvoe

Auckland.jpg

Hey guys, I'm not postwhoring it up too much in this thread!

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 466
User Name Posts
unico 85
coolian2 69
phanan 55
LemonMelon 49
Axver 34

:ohmy:

Since when does KFC sell fries?

Oh, that's right. Kate was telling me about US KFC being peculiar and not having chips. The response of everybody here who I've told that (and it was my response too) is "what the fuck are you MEANT to have with your burger then?"

they do but they are agros and i dont like thenm but i dont like anyathing from kcc

In New Zealand in the mid-nineties, KFC had these spicy wedges. Had them a couple of times and loved them.

Then one day we were going to visit some cousins and stopped in at KFC for some food on the way. The spicy wedges ... words cannot describe how nauseating they were and neither my mother nor I could bring ourselves to want to eat them again.

Also, Ian: if you are ever in Dannevirke, do NOT go to the KFC there. My mother and I are the only people we know who have not gotten food poisoning from their shitty food, and given how bad those wedges were, we were fucking lucky!

Jonny Buckland: It looks like Bono's wallet. There's a picture of him in here.

Chris Martin: Is it his driver's license?

Jonny Buckland: No...just a picture of him. Doesn't appear to have a license.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom