Vaduz, Liechtenstein Superthread (100 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've now started two threads in a row.

Something is not right with the universe.

:lol: I'm just glad you were around to start it. When I went to bed, I was worried we'd reach 1,000 in the last thread without somebody around who knew to go to Vaduz.

:lol: I'm just glad you were around to start it. When I went to bed, I was worried we'd reach 1,000 in the last thread without somebody around who knew to go to Vaduz.

And at that moment, the world sure and truly would have come to an end.

DAMN IT COLDPLAY BANNER GO AWAY!

For the first time in days i'm able to open my bedroom window and let some fresh air into my room.

I'd like to open my lounge window but I've so many loose papers lying around and I don't want to make the place messier than it is. We've got some half-decent breezes today. 55-75km/h. Almost approaching a moderate wind by Wellington's standards.

I'd like to open my lounge window but I've so many loose papers lying around and I don't want to make the place messier than it is. We've got some half-decent breezes today. 55-75km/h. Almost approaching a moderate wind by Wellington's standards.

It's still quite gusty here, but no rain being angled in to get all over my desk, speakers, other laptop, joystick and if it's windy enough, the carpet.

I have papers all over the fucking place. It's reached the point where it can't get messier.

The only thing I'd ever eat from McDonald's is their fries. The burgers are fucking shoe soles.

I had the worst maccas the other day. The chips tasted like raw potato covered in slime. :yuck: Hows it going??

I hear they're considering a tour of Kunstmuseums to promote the new album.

Be careful. 250 people from EYKIW are now racing to ticketmasters to get a jump on the queue.

The only thing I'd ever eat from McDonald's is their fries. The burgers are fucking shoe soles.

I wouldn't even touch their chips. Here, they're routinely soggy rather than nice and crisp.

I've only eaten at Macca's a tiny amount of times in this entire decade, probably enough to count on just one hand, and each time has served to confirm why I do not eat there more regularly. Hungry Jack's (which you'd know as Burger King) tends to be at least edible.

Their burgers are appallingly dry. Their fries aren't even that great, compared to KFC.

My preferred burger list is Wendy's > Burger King > McDonalds.

Wendy's do burgers now?

My fast food list:
1. Subway
2. Hungry Jack's
3. Red Rooster
4. KFC
5. Macca's

I only eat at the first two regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom