Vaduz, Liechtenstein Superthread (100 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry :depressed: i need to be lucid in the morning

fuck lucidity man our wakign life and our deam lfie, are theay really that much diffrrertn/ realy i mean when aiy think about it it is like goign into our subconsicosu which is sstill very conscious during our wakign life only we edont paay mcuh attention to it but the feeligns we experience in broth worlds area the same

We almost never lose the TV remote. It always gets left in plain sight on the coffee table, or on one of the couch cushions. It may help that it's white and stands out a bit though.

One time we lost it because my niece left with it in the sleeve of her coat (I don't even know how it got there and how she didn't realize it was there) and we had to do without it for a couple of days until she came to visit again :lol:

fuck lucidity man our wakign life and our deam lfie, are theay really that much diffrrertn/ realy i mean when aiy think about it it is like goign into our subconsicosu which is sstill very conscious during our wakign life only we edont paay mcuh attention to it but the feeligns we experience in broth worlds area the same
yeah...i think.

but i have to drive a car in 5-6 hours!

You just blew my mind.

I've seen plenty of drunk posting in my time, but never a drunk rant.

dude...>I don't even know what to say

:laugh:

A sign of my laziness, i made the bed over it.
When I had a cat, one day she wouldn't get the hell off of my bed, so I just made it up over her. She wasn't amused :lol:

I had a dream that Antonio Banderas was a talking block of cheese. That's pretty damn different from my waking world.

Oh my god, that's fucking incredible. :lmao:

That's going on a Kunstmuseum t-shirt when we make some.

I had this amusing line about "reliving that magical evening with every annoying phone call you receive" but it didn't fit. Maybe it will on the shirt. :hmm:

No, it's not. In a dream when a block of cheese starts talking to me in Antonio Banderas's voice, it's perfectly normal. If it ever happened in real life, I would freak the hell out.

How would you react if Gary Sinese kidnapped your high school in a giant Zeppelin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom