Vaduz, Liechtenstein Superthread (100 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what will happen is that I'll have him lash out at one of them when he starts getting sick of the adulation.

Basically, I'm going to have Chris Martin act very much like any one of us, certainly less batshit insane and oblivious to everything as the cartoon Bono is, but still pretty pathetic. Like Milhouse in a rock band.

The Three Musketeers should appear in a cartoon cameo appearance one of these times. You know what we look like too, added bonus.

The Three Musketeers should appear in a cartoon cameo appearance one of these times. You know what we look like too, added bonus.

At the peak of Chris Martin's lameness, we should just walk up to him and kick him in the balls. That's what this cartoon is, anyway.

Fuck, I just cut things out of my DI 5 list and now it's pretty short. My first ten tracks are great, but after that, it's difficult to figure right now.

At the peak of Chris Martin's lameness, we should just walk up to him and kick him in the balls. That's what this cartoon is, anyway.

YLB can drop a Samuel L. Jackson quote and you can give him your review of X&Y as you walk away.

When is DI 5? I should probably get to work.

NSW, fell asleep watching North By Northwest last night, but I watched the rest of it in Quinznos this evening. It was funny, fun, but damn, the plot was much too convenient.

When is DI 5? I should probably get to work.

NSW, fell asleep watching North By Northwest last night, but I watched the rest of it in Quinznos this evening. It was funny, fun, but damn, the plot was much too convenient.

Well, look at it this way....if the plot were not too convenient, perhaps it's not a story worth telling in the first place. :)

Quiznos is becoming a mecca for cinema.

YLB can drop a Samuel L. Jackson quote and you can give him your review of X&Y as you walk away.

YLB: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Kick his ass.

Pfan: *proceeds to do so*

LM: You may be a great father, friend, and humanitarian, but Fix You is still crap.

End Scene

Fuck, I just cut things out of my DI 5 list and now it's pretty short. My first ten tracks are great, but after that, it's difficult to figure right now.

I'm still surprisingly happy with mine. I feel like it's held up well in the month or so since I made it. Bizarrely, the one song I'm most tempted to cut right now is the Porcupine Tree one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom