Vaduz, Liechtenstein Superthread (100 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need any help, just ask. I may be running out of material, but I still know how to rearrange stuff.

It's tough because it's not like I have all the songs and I'm trying to rearrange them. I'm very flexible with the song choices. I'm just making a lot of edits each time I go back to it, and I feel like it's lacking something still.

It's tough because it's not like I have all the songs and I'm trying to rearrange them. I'm very flexible with the song choices. I'm just making a lot of edits each time I go back to it, and I feel like it's lacking something still.

What's the particular sound you're looking for?

I'm not really going for a particular sound this time. I just want it to be consistently high quality music that flows well. I'm just struggling to find an ending. Usually I start with a beginning and an end and work my way through the middle.

I'm not really going for a particular sound this time. I just want it to be consistently high quality music that flows well. I'm just struggling to find an ending. Usually I start with a beginning and an end and work my way through the middle.

The cliche is that any good closer should be epic. Artists have been doing this for decades. I suggest you take your longest, most epic song and place it at the end, and use that to frame the final 1/3 or so.

I did that last time with the EITS song, and it's not like it was a popular song or anything, but it was epic. I'm not sure how I want to go about this. There's a few choices I've been toying with.

I'm opening with EITS this time.

I blew everyone out of the water on posts in the Gay and Lesbian Superthread. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

OK, seriously, I haven't even started on this Coldplay cartoon. Brought up a word document page though. This is the first step of an epic journey.

......So, how long should I wait before questioning Chris Martin's masculinity?

OK, seriously, I haven't even started on this Coldplay cartoon. Brought up a word document page though. This is the first step of an epic journey.

......So, how long should I wait before questioning Chris Martin's masculinity?

This is the one where Bono loses his wallet containing the new album, ya?

Why wait? Why not have Chris Martin prancing around with a Mardi Gras parade when he finds the album, or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom