Vaduz, Liechtenstein Superthread (100 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not having a life. I was just at the other side of my neighborhood sitting on a couch in the back of a pickup truck. Now, I'm back.

I drank some of my Bailey's last night, which was given to me by a friend as a congratulations after I got with Prom Girl.

I'm not having a life. I was just at the other side of my neighborhood sitting on a couch in the back of a pickup truck. Now, I'm back.

That's...unique.

I drank some of my Bailey's last night, which was given to me by a friend as a congratulations after I got with Prom Girl.

Whoa, when did this happen?

ooh yougot with bprom girl what happened

I thought everyone knew. I posted about it in the Bar after it happened.

That's...unique.

A buddy of mine has a pickup and found a couch being thrown away on a curb. He put it in the back of his truck for the last day of school, and we had a party in the parking lot around his couch.

I thought everyone knew. I posted about it in the Bar after it happened.

Blasphemy. Important details like this belong in the superthread.

A buddy of mine has a pickup and found a couch being thrown away on a curb. He put it in the back of his truck for the last day of school, and we had a party in the parking lot around his couch.

That actually sounds cool.

Blasphemy. Important details like this belong in the superthread.

He made out with her in a pool, received creamy beige, [scene missing], drank more creamy beige, [scene missing], and then he woke up in a pickup truck.

I snuck out at 11 PM under the guise of "watching a movie at a friend's house." Said friend and I actually walked across into the next neighborhood over and hottubbed with Prom Girl and one other girl. Prom Girl and I kissed.

Found my post.

He made out with her in a pool, received creamy beige, [scene missing], drank more creamy beige, [scene missing], and then he woke up in a pickup truck.

I didn't get the creamy beige until Monday, thank you very much.

A good start would be for everyone to make a big list of them. It would be good for me to see all of them.

First of all, you need to recognise that we are all essentially flawed. That being said, I think your main problem is that you misunderstand yourself. By that, I mean you fail to see that you are human, kind, loving, emotional - which of course comes with the flip side, fearful, wary, dispassionate.

How can you misunderstand yourself? Simply, you do not understand what you have within you. You can't relate to everyone else because you think that you're unique in your suffering, in your loneliness and so on. You're not. As I said, we are all human - we all go through the same problems in life. The difference is how we face and overcome these problems.

You think that we are mocking you and laughing at you. Which we are really, but rather than taking it personally, you should search for a grain of truth within what we're saying. The best friends make fun of one another's faults and flaws to educate. As well, you need to chill out a bit. We're not all out to shoot arrows into your heart, but having a laugh at someone's expense is a very normal thing, as you've probably experienced by now. We all have our little foibles, and people make fun of them.

Treat everything that happens to you as a learning experience, and look for what life lessons you can gain out of each situation, and you won't go too far wrong. But in the meantime while you're doing that, never forget who you are, and hold true to that.

Uhm, I think that's all for now. Hope that sorta helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom