Vaduz, Liechtenstein Superthread (100 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vodaphone are bitches. My sister uses them. They piggyback on Telstra's satan spawn equipment but their coverage is shitful. You really can go down a mineshaft and use Telstra, which is about the only redeeming thing about them, but at least they cover you everywhere. In fact, they probably have all houses in Australia bugged, but whatev.

I've not got a lot complain about Vodafone in New Zealand. The main reason i choose them is because their ads are so much less annoying than Telecom.

Damn cosy duopoly.

They're cheap, I'll give them that. :up: Hope you get your credit back up soon! And find your wallet... Or did you already find it? I got distracted by the unfolding dramas.
:wink:

They're cheap, I'll give them that. :up: Hope you get your credit back up soon! And find your wallet... Or did you already find it? I got distracted by the unfolding dramas.
:wink:

lol

I should find it soon, i had it yesterday. Plus i'm planning on cleaning up in here (including throwing all of this semesters notes right into the recycling) this afternoon.

i was going to say something, but there really is no point. it will go ignored anyway, which is sad.

QFT.

Screwy: You complain about the people who try to help you, then come in and say to us "fuck you all" - and then you wonder why we don't take you seriously any longer?

You've yet to learn that the best friends are the ones who mock you and tease you, because they show you where you're falling short.

AND you think you have more to teach than you have to learn. Whatever. I'm a year younger than you, and you don't see me off crying in a corner because Ax says that God doesn't exist, and pulls out arguments against my beliefs. You need to take those rose-tinted glasses off, shatter them and come back. Preferably wearing Bonoshades.

For fucks sake Screwy, you just don't get it.

:lol: You are right. I can and usually am something of an idiot.

I didn't mean to tell you all to fuck off. I love you all actually. Not in a romantic way of course. :wink:

The thing is I am so used to having to be there for people and never having anyone else to lean on. I was wrong. I have you guys. I guess I am so used to having to deal with stuff alone that I accept and become certain of things. Then I realized you can be something but that it doesn't define you.

I was also wrong when I said I could learn more than I could teach. I can't learn more from a classroom but I can learn more from you. I don't feel human. Maybe you all could help me feel like I am and not try to remain a ghost. You know, being there and touching people but never showing that you are human like everyone else.

I need help only the people here could give. I want to fix my flaws and be a better human being. Will you help me? :)

I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we always try to offer you advice when needed, we always try to help you when needed, and we'll always be around to answer questions if needed.

Whether you intend to use that information to your advantage is up to you, however.

I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we always try to offer you advice when needed, we always try to help you when needed, and we'll always be around to answer questions if needed.

Whether you intend to use that information to your advantage is up to you, however.

I do want your knowledge and help. I know it can be tough getting through to me. I am so use to being strong and untouchable for the sake of others. I have always had to be there for people. Now you are getting through. I hope months and years of my wall don't keep you from trying again.

I listened to Patti Smith's Horses for the first time tonight. What an unusual little record. Many of the piano melodies are sublime, and I like the production.

I listened to Patti Smith's Horses for the first time tonight. What an unusual little record. Many of the piano melodies are sublime, and I like the production.

Ugh. There's an artist that I just could never get into. I respect what she accomplished, and obviously her cover of Because The Night is superb, but I just never liked her.

I do want your knowledge and help. I know it can be tough getting through to me. I am so use to being strong and untouchable for the sake of others. I have always had to be there for people. Now you are getting through. I hope months and years of my wall don't keep you from trying again.

This is what I like to hear.

Don't misinterpret my ribbings and general verbal roughness as hatred, Screwy. I think you can be rather insufferable, but I do think you have the capacity for kindness towards others (and have shown this in the past) and I want to help you out as much as I am capable. Hell, if I can help make one person better than they were previously, my years on this forum haven't been in vain.

:lol: You are right. I can and usually am something of an idiot.

I didn't mean to tell you all to fuck off. I love you all actually. Not in a romantic way of course. :wink:

The thing is I am so used to having to be there for people and never having anyone else to lean on. I was wrong. I have you guys. I guess I am so used to having to deal with stuff alone that I accept and become certain of things. Then I realized you can be something but that it doesn't define you.

I was also wrong when I said I could learn more than I could teach. I can't learn more from a classroom but I can learn more from you. I don't feel human. Maybe you all could help me feel like I am and not try to remain a ghost. You know, being there and touching people but never showing that you are human like everyone else.

I need help only the people here could give. I want to fix my flaws and be a better human being. Will you help me? :)

We are here for you. If you need help, just give the word.

By the way, I want to apologize for coming off like an ass or a jerk the last few days. Part of it is that I'm off my anti-depressants (with doctor approval) and I have to work as best I can through bad days now. Also I really miss Emma. Talking to her would have been really helpful this week.

Ugh. There's an artist that I just could never get into. I respect what she accomplished, and obviously her cover of Because The Night is superb, but I just never liked her.

Not even Gloria? The thing I don't care for concerning that early stuff is that she comes off as a female Lou Reed circa Loaded, and the fragility the lyrics don't come through as they should. But the musicianship can't be faulted.

This is what I like to hear.

Don't misinterpret my ribbings and general verbal roughness as hatred, Screwy. I think you can be rather insufferable, but I do think you have the capacity for kindness towards others (and have shown this in the past) and I want to help you out as much as I am capable. Hell, if I can help make one person better than they were previously, my years on this forum haven't been in vain.

I sort of feel like my life is a poorly built house. It is missing some support, needs a paint job and should accept house guests. Now I'm finally bringing in some professionals. :)

By the way, I want to apologize for coming off like an ass or a jerk the last few days. Part of it is that I'm off my anti-depressants (with doctor approval) and I have to work as best I can through bad days now. Also I really miss Emma. Talking to her would have been really helpful this week.

No worries.

Now get your ass over here

http://forum.interference.com/f221/retro-island-desert-island-spinoff-tournament-187673.html

And say you want to participate. That will make you feel better. :wink:

Although I'm not sure we'll have enough interested people, but no big deal either way.

I sort of feel like my life is a poorly built house. It is missing some support, needs a paint job and should accept house guests. Now I'm finally bringing in some professionals. :)

:lol: I always appreciate the kind word, but I have my fair share of problems as well. We all do.

Now, if I had a degree or something...maybe then that would be a great analogy. :hmm: :wink:

This just made me think of a Springsteen lyric...

"So you've been broken and you've been hurt
Show me somebody who ain't
Yeah, I know I ain't nobody's bargain
But, hell, a little touchup
and a little paint..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom