Vaduz, Liechtenstein Superthread (100 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to go home ... FINALLY. I can't believe I have two more days to fill this week. :sad:

See you all later!

Heh, and then my phone goes.

Thank you Vodafone for the most redundant system ever:

Sorry, you do not have enough credit to receive a chargeable text service. Top up now

I know i have no credit. I was tipped off yesterday when i couldn't call anyone. And you already sent me three messages telling me i have no credit.

:rolleyes:

Word to the wise if you're tired of being misunderstood and not having friends: no one wants to be around someone who constantly brings themselves down.

You want to be understood? Learn to let things roll off your back so people don't get exasperated when they do try to give you a chance.

Fuck all you people. :down:

I know you are tired as hell of hearing it but you guys just don't understand me. :sigh:

Really? Fuck all of us? We tried our very best last night to reason with you and help you, and this is what we hear?

Go on ignoring us. It seems to really be working out for you.

hello, and damn you all with your speed addict posting... speeds. i was having a leisurely chuckle at the old thread and then my brain nearly imploded when i realised it had been moved to the archive.

i have, however, tracked down a wii fit. it has my name on it now. it might be the only one left in existence. it better be worth this effort or heads will do the proverbial.

Heh, and then my phone goes.

Thank you Vodafone for the most redundant system ever:

I know i have no credit. I was tipped off yesterday when i couldn't call anyone. And you already sent me three messages telling me i have no credit.

Vodaphone are bitches. My sister uses them. They piggyback on Telstra's satan spawn equipment but their coverage is shitful. You really can go down a mineshaft and use Telstra, which is about the only redeeming thing about them, but at least they cover you everywhere. In fact, they probably have all houses in Australia bugged, but whatev.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom